Ranking
BUMP.

Alrighty, here's one i just made today in Dawn of War: Soulstorm. Sorry for the crappy framerate, there was a lot of stuff going on and my computer isn't the best.

What's wrong whit the FPS,they are pretty decent (by FPS i mean frames per second)
NIce one...but....needs more chaos ! :I

But still...you play Warhammer ! \o\ I got Dark Crusade.
Also how did you made the gif...recorded whit fraps or something...PM me.
Centuries Of Damn
Ok, here's a couple more, with a Chaos Bloodthirster :3.

Last edited by Serithi; Oct 4, 2009 at 08:02 AM.
LMFAO that's sooooooooooo freaking epic ! >:3 i love the Bloodthirster.

I'm gonna make some too in about 1 hour 8D
You are awesome Ser.
Centuries Of Damn
Thanks :3. If anyone has a phrase or something that you wanna see in one of these gifs, let me know and i'll see if i can find a good animation for it.

Also, Necron Banlazor.

Last edited by Serithi; Oct 4, 2009 at 09:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Serithi View Post
Thanks :3. If anyone has a phrase or something that you wanna see in one of these gifs, let me know and i'll see if i can find a good animation for it.

Did you saw one of those...boss vs boss fatality ?
Like in the normal warhammer i was playing whit the hammer guy (can't remember his name) and he made a finish move on the bloodt. it was like he jumped on his back and kept hitting him whit the hammer :3 it was awesome..

Those are rarely recorded as they are rare ;D can you get one ?
Centuries Of Damn
Such as BT vs. Eldar Avatar and such? Sure.

And the Space Marine Commander on the BT, i'm not sure if he still has that, but i know the Chaplain has that animation. I'll go on and see if i can get it, then i'll upload it tomorrow or something when i go online.
Originally Posted by Serithi View Post
Such as BT vs. Eldar Avatar and such? Sure.

And the Space Marine Commander on the BT, i'm not sure if he still has that, but i know the Chaplain has that animation. I'll go on and see if i can get it, then i'll upload it tomorrow or something when i go online.

Yep like that,i never saw a BT vs Eldar avatar finisher though D:>
:3 Also you are awesome...

EDIT : Lmfao,necron banlazorz 8D
Centuries Of Damn