Toribash
Original Post
Invitations.
I realised that since this clan is now invite-only, there should be a thread to let the clan know who is being invited and to share their thoughts on the user. If someone is invited, it would be in their best interests to fill out the application:

Name: Pretty self-explanatory, preferered name.
Starting date: When you signed up to the forums, you may say when you started playing SP too, if you wish.
Belt: What is your current belt and/or qi? We have no belt limit, this just gives an idea of experience.
References:Who do you know supports you for this entry, as in has actually spoken to you about it or invited you
Replays: Some single player and Multiplayer replays please.
Favourite mod: Pretty self-explanatory also,
Why you wish to join: Give us some reasons why you want to join, make an effort.
Why we should let you join: What can you contribute to the clan, things are than tc are advised, make an effort here too.
Do you have access to IRC?:Y/N or say if you need help getting it.
Past history: Any infractions/bans or past clans you have left.

Optional: These are not necessary to tell us. However they might help your chances if you tell the truth.

Real life Name: First name if you wish, we know a lot of each other’s names, makes things more casual.
Past positions of power: Whether it be moderator on this forum or others, or clan leader/co-leader. Whatever you think fits.
Other: Anything else you would like to include.

YOU MAY ONLY APPLY AFTER A COUNCIL MEMBER HAS POSTED HERE WITH YOUR INVITATION

Anyways, I have invited Mamme0, a damn good chap to join. What say you, Sigma?
Last edited by Marco; Jan 30, 2010 at 06:52 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Not ORMO yet, Splinter would think about it, but anyway, yeah, what do you think?
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
These are single player, I have one multiplayer replay, but that's just someone jumping into my foot, so for multiplayer, you'd have to test me. I feel I'm decent in judo, and slightly better in taekkyon.
Attached Files
Meamme0 - ChaseUke Skeet.rpl (164.0 KB, 19 views)
Meamme0 - ThisIsNotALoveSong.rpl (158.6 KB, 10 views)
I'm leaning towards a yes right now. Hang out in IRC for a bit, mate. We'll see how you go.
infamous
I personally really like Meamme0, not just because of his skill. I like his modest and honest personality.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Thank you, HiVoltage. <3 But do the other peoples here like me too? ;)
So, have you come to a conlusion yet? I have the feeling I'm not really hated here.
I hereby invite Ele back into our midst. His clan has failed and ws always loyal to Sigma, even after he left. I'm sure no one will have a problem with him re-entering.
Σ