ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What Type of Head Should I Make
one with a repeating design all around
11 Votes / 40.74%
one with a big design on the front
7 Votes / 25.93%
a funny skull
12 Votes / 44.44%
a charactor from a movie / show (terminator, rambo ext.)
10 Votes / 37.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
ztrain's HEAD SHOP
Hi welcome to my shop. Heads are about 250-500 toricredits in other pplz shops. i like to sell heads for almost nothing. about 50-150 toricredits!!!
for a custom head it is 200 tc (or 250 if its a realy hard one)

additional opptions:
name on back ( 25tc)
name on front (5tc)
name on both sides (10tc)
custom colors but on a pre made head (20tc)
send me an image to place on a head (50tc without cropping 60 with cropping)

NOTE: i only have 3 Heads as of now cause i started making heads a few days ago. give me an order and i will get to it. i will also add more heads when i have time (on saterday)

Plasma Eye 100tc (i can get rid of the blue, someone just wanted that on it for some reason)

-----
Blood Skull 125tc (the skulls distorted... this was the 1st head i made. if you order this i will fix that and make it look better)

-----
Skull and Cross bones 100tc

-----
heres an example of the text on the back of a head. it can be any size, text, color, and effect!

-----
tribal (head 1) 150 tc

-----
Tribal (head 2) 300 tc sory bout price but this was hard to make

-----
purple and silver 300tc (for same reason as above)

-----
twisted skull 250tc

-----
purple and black 300tc (yet again... time)

-----
it was a mess up but it looks cinda cool. if u look closly a head appears! 150tc

-----
requested head w/ blood

Please Private mesage me and post in this. that way if i accedently delete this from m
y favorites i still get your orders
Last edited by ztrain; Mar 31, 2008 at 01:52 PM.
BUMP!
o and also if you send me an image i can wrap it around the head or put it on the front. i forgot to mention that.
Last edited by ztrain; Mar 25, 2008 at 11:01 PM.
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
LOL good point sry i used to make texturs for a game were you were an undead... lol sry
-----------
i figured out how to make text on the heads now!!!
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
anyone want to comment or make sugestions
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
umm dude... dubble posting is when you post the same thing 2wice.... i dont edit my last post cause this way it bumps it back into the forums top topics.... o and plz no random shit/chatter unless its necisary or relivant to this shop

Thankyou
Ztrain
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
o and mad... ill make the head for you for 750... sound good?
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
Can you make for me head like This one but without blood under mouth?

W will pay for it 150tc!

Thanks
Last edited by aloha297; Mar 27, 2008 at 05:13 PM.