Toribash
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I think my alternate account should be allowed to be in this clan.
Reasons:
1: It's an alternate account, alts are usually placed in the same clan as the main, usually.
2: The account name is Hourglass, then it will be [Phantom]Hourglass, Legend of Zelda fans will take this joke.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
I think my alternate account should be allowed to be in this clan.
Reasons:
1: It's an alternate account, alts are usually placed in the same clan as the main, usually.
2: The account name is Hourglass, then it will be [Phantom]Hourglass, Legend of Zelda fans will take this joke.

My personal opinion, the answer would be no. I also cbf writing my reasons, so i will let ofphailure
Clan Sigma Council
BnW Member
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
It was somehow just a joke. Was just trying to get something funny. Oh well, I don't use it much anyway.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
ok i just want to inform i will be allways active on forums and i will be active in game more when i get my self a booster if i won't be active for quite long time then i didn't have chance to get to play.... so now i won't be so active in game (2-4 days in week maybe) untill i get booster (if you guys want help me be active and want 30k tc for 10 dollars tell to me xD)
i am dan 9 add that plz
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!