Ranking
They're in the Toriexchange. In the forums, items like Chronos and Orc only go for 1-5tc each, or, like how we've aquired most of them, free. The toriexchange allows us to sell them at ~20tc. Not a large profit, but a profit none-the-less. Any item over 100tc is still in the inventory though. Only 50tc and smaller items went to the TE.
take those items out, it looks better if we a have a big inv sale instead if of just a small one with a few items, plus it looks better on our part if we have a sale that caters for everyone
Clan Sigma Council
BnW Member
The clan bank has alread increased by almost 1k just by selling those items in the toriexchange. You simply cannot sell them for that much in the forums. OfPhailure asked me to help you guys out with the clan bank because I have experience in making TC. If you question my judgement, please tell him, and I will remove the items from the TE. Until then, the items stay. They are making TC where otherwise they would be useless. People will only pay 5tc for them in the forums, at best. Most people just ask for them for free (that's how we got them). In the TE I can sell them for 15-30tc... it just makes more sense. Do you know what I mean?

The whole point of this is not making an epic looking sale thread that caters to everyone. The point of this is making clan TC, and right now, the best way to do that is with Gladiator, Chronos, and Orc items in the toriexchange, not the forums.
Nov rly sounds like he knows wat hes doin so id listen to him guys
//invade
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
I dun' think so OfPhridge, he's the clan accountant after all. Besides, what he said makes sense. We will make money if we sell them orcs in TE instead of giving them away for free. (nobody buys 'em anymore)

No wonder OP made you accountant :O
[CENTER]"Sigma"
Well, I mean... Obviously you guys outrank me in the clan... but I outrank all of you combined in TC by about 800k.... so while I am obligated to listen to what you tell me to do with clan items and TC, I'm also 'obligated' to tell you that your idea is useless and unwise.

I'll say it just once more... people give and receive these types of items for free in the forums... in the TE, people will buy it for 10-30tc... something is better than nothing.

Plus, when we sell it all, we just go back out, beg for free orc crap in the forums, and resell again for more tc. lol.
Donated 20k.
Sorry it wasn't the promised 30k, needed 10k.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.