ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sigma Recruitment Thread - The sum of all new-blood
Hello there and welcome to Sigma’s recruition thread. We have decided to open up a recruition thread in order to keep a nice steady amount of members, resting around 30. When you apply to join, everyone in the clan has a say. However members of the council have more of a say than others. These people are: Phail, Warcry, Geast, S3D, TehFlan, Novitech, Sprooj, VelocityX and Ksarn. When you post in here there are a few things you MUST have in the post. Here comes the list.

Name: Pretty self-explanatory, preferered name.
Starting date: When you signed up to the forums, you may say when you started playing SP too, if you wish.
Belt: What is your current belt and/or qi? We have no belt limit, this just gives an idea of experience.
References:Who do you know supports you for this entry, as in has actually spoken to you about it or invited you
Replays: Some single player and Multiplayer replays please.
Favourite mod: Pretty self-explanatory also,
Why you wish to join: Give us some reasons why you want to join, make an effort.
Why we should let you join: What can you contribute to the clan, things are than tc are advised, make an effort here too.
Do you have access to IRC?:Y/N or say if you need help getting it.
Past history: Any infractions/bans or past clans you have left.

Optional: These are not necessary to tell us. However they might help your chances if you tell the truth.

Real life Name: First name if you wish, we know a lot of each other’s names, makes things more casual.
Past positions of power: Whether it be moderator on this forum or others, or clan leader/co-leader. Whatever you think fits.
Other: Anything else you would like to include.

If the decision is very tough we will make a poll debating the topic of your entry to the clan. We have the right to report you for abuse if you spam our forum with false applications or if you insult/spam/troll us if you are not happy with our decision.

This clan is a rather social one and we are not all about in game skills. Don't feel disheartened if you are rejected just because of your personality, that's a very prominent criteria and is important to the clan as a whole.

We won't accept you if you've applied for other clans at the same time as this one. So don't bother.
~Warcry

Use the other recruitment thread if you want to join, which you clearly don't want to do.
~VelocityX
Last edited by Swarfiga; Dec 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Hoora, a new generation of Sigma awaits.
May many applications be rejected.
Last edited by Suspect; Apr 17, 2009 at 02:09 AM.
I don't really want to see goatse either but k.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Just because I've been inactive for ages I though I might re-apply here.

Name: Xenmas
Starting date: Around about when Steve created ofPhailure
Belt: 4th Dan, close to 5th (if I remember correctly).
References: Most old people in this clan.
Replays: Search yourself you lazy git (havent re-installed Toribash yet).
Favourite mod: Wushu, Aikido
Why you wish to join: An effort? Tcha. Cause I'm loyal
Why we should let you join: More effort? Tcha! Why shouldn't you let me join.
Past history: None. I'm clean.
Real life Name: Jack
Past positions of power: Co'Ldr of Phantom. Once a temp Co'Ldr of Renegade
Other: I'm ofGod for any of you that forgot.

Humor me. Make a poll or something.
I vaguely remember you from when I was in Phantom. You seemed, and still seems, like a cool guy. I vote for a re-yes.
Last edited by aslask; Mar 29, 2009 at 02:16 PM.
[Invade] I see you got yourselves a recruitment thread. I was about to applying but i took it away since Im already in HUNG

<3
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U
Originally Posted by Uzaghi View Post
[Invade] I see you got yourselves a recruitment thread. I was about to applying but i took it away since Im already in HUNG

<3

You can quit clans you know. We'd love to have you with us. ;)
infamous
I decided I will apply for Sigma

My application

Name: Uzaghi
Starting date: I started playing this game Aug 2008 but I never started playing this game seriously before October 2008.
Belt: 5th Dan Black Belt. qi: 5400 or something, I dont know exactly.
References: No one. I found it on my own.

Favourite mod: Wushu, TK and Judo
Why you wish to join: I want to join Sigma because many of the members are very nice guys and great players.
Why we should let you join: I think some of you know me from IRC or Ingame. Im a very nice guy and a good wushu and TK player. I also have a sense of humor
Past history: Ive been infracted two times. But I've never been banned before.

Real life Name: Fredrik Broms
Past positions of power: I've never been higher than a regular member. Thats a shame
Other: Im from Sweden. My GMT is +1. Im very forum and IRC active. My ingame activity is pretty good.

I also have some replays for you here. 3 SP and 3 MP

Hope you like them.

Thank you.

/Uza
Attached Files
UZ SP pretty splitcap.rpl (60.2 KB, 24 views)
UZ TK luckdaeca.rpl (79.7 KB, 10 views)
UZ SP fawkhawk.rpl (87.7 KB, 13 views)
spinnykick.rpl (81.9 KB, 14 views)
UZ epic deleg.rpl (38.3 KB, 10 views)
UZ sissorneck.rpl (43.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Warcry; Mar 29, 2009 at 08:42 PM.
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U