Ranking
Welcom both of you, Uzaghi and Xenmas.
Congratulations.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. "Either I shall find a way, or I shall make one"
[Sigma] / / / |OLDA|
Just a small fail I'd like to point out, there are two 'of's in Uza's sig.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Name: joonveen
Starting date: Around a year ago, inactive for about half a year, and now I'm getting back in the groove.
Belt: Brown Belt. 100≤ games to Black
References: phail, I guess. We were just casually chatting then, but Warcry's *semi*entry in Echomarine's replay comp kinda..inspired me.
Replays: Two SPs, two MPs.
Favourite mod: Sambo/Aikido
Why you wish to join: Sigma seems like a pretty active clan, with (as phail described) people excelling in pretty much any field, which means this could function as a cool li'l central hub for me (because I'm a replay maker-come-graphics maker.) About a year ago I would've joined [KICK] since I knew Samule from another forum, but it's gone now. Sigma seems like a pretty awesome clan to me.
Why we should let you join: As I 'mentioned' in that block of text up there, I'm a pretty okay graphics guy. (as long as it's 2D >_>) General graphics, avis, sigs, textures..can do.
Past history: One minor infraction for a *cough* useless post.

Real life Name: Jun. But I'd prefer Veen.
Past positions of power: I've only recently gotten active on Toribash, and I'm not much of a leader. So..naught =\
Attached Files
a-jv archlurpy.rpl (81.4 KB, 12 views)
a-jv decap dance.rpl (158.5 KB, 12 views)
a-jv rise!.rpl (68.0 KB, 10 views)
a-jv twist-o-floor MP.rpl (35.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by joonveen; Apr 2, 2009 at 03:13 PM.
Joonveen: Hmm... I think I'll say yes. You have proper grammar and you make art. That's good.

Yes from me.
I've seen your posts here and there, and you sound like a pretty decent guy. Your replays are darn good (but that's to be expected, you're in ORMO after all ;p), loved the first and last ones.

I say we let this guy in.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
I say yes to Joonveen. I've seen him around the place and he seems like a pretty awesome guy.
You're right about us excelling in different fields. Not only gametypes, but in stuff like art, replay making, banking, moderating, etc.

Also, keep up the good spelling and grammar. We like to maintain a decent standard of communication. You'll see a lot of bad spelling in here sometimes, but most of those guys are foreign.
Except for Aslask. He knows more English spelling and punctuation than a lot of Americans.
infamous
Whoa, didn't expect the replies to come that fast.

@Replies: Nah, it's just I frequent a few forums, and good English is pretty much a standard.

Thanks for the awesome compliments, I'm blushing. XP

EDIT:
Uh..you guys have an error in your clan story. (I got bored, so I read yer story. What?)
Originally Posted by ∑igma ∑tory
However, the warlike demons of Mister’s realm refused to let him lie.

I presume it's die. ¬_¬ Just letting you know.
Last edited by joonveen; Apr 2, 2009 at 03:57 PM.
Yes from me as well.

If I could say it, I would have said "Welcome to the clan," but I'll let someone else say that.

If so, I hope you make it in, I've seen some of your previous posts.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Thanks

Oh, I just remembered; if someone could somehow contact Xenmas and tell him his avi was done a long time ago, and it's clogging up my shop Confirmation queue, that'd be great.

For the sake of getting his attention I'll also post it here >_>