Ranking
Original Post
making pov-ray video questions
how do i add music to a video
how do i add transitions like titles and such to videos
how do i compress videos with virtual dub so i can post on youtube
Re: making pov-ray video questions
you need a video editor, like windows movie maker or such to add music and make transitions.
to compress a video in vdub, go video>compression and choose a suitable codec, then save as .avi
ok so can u name a good video editor, and what compressor thing do i use, so many and i cant tell the difference.
i like vegas video for editing, as for codecs, xvid/divx are the most common ones..
never uploaded anything to youtube but i assume they can take divx/xvid without any problems, otherwise its probably stated what codec to use on the upload page there..
ok cool, download is like an 1h 43mins
so jus wondering is it possible to add music and transitions using vdub ? and how
music i think would be possible to add in vdub, altho you'd have to post cut the .wav/mp3 file to be the same length as the video .. its really a lot easier with a proper video production software
Heres what i do.

1st.I capture my clips with fraps.

2nd. I bring them into WMM To add Music or Credits.

3rd. i bring them into v dub to work out the fps.

Thats what i do.

try it ;)

If you want your Video on youtube. then make your video with Pure WMM it works.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
i got a question:
how to you save a render as a video?

i tried, but it just ends up as being just a series of bmps...
i tried, but it just ends up as being just a series of bmps...

that is what pov-ray does with an animation.., open the first frame (bmp) in v-dub then save to avi.