Toribash
Original Post
Don't sink TC if you reconnect during your bet
I had posted this last year I think, maybe earlier, and it wasn't checked out as far as I remember so deciding to post again.

Just a small change in the betting system

When you bet your tc and ping your bet is canceled when your playing or when your just watching a match.
I don't think this is fair when it comes to just watching a match as your
internet may go off and your bet may have won but you don't earn the tc
you would have earned. My idea is to make it so that your bet is not canceled after you ping (if you are NOT playing). This way the player will either win the money or lose it to opposing bets.

This is beneficial towards both sides of a bet, because with the current settings after someone pings and their bet is canceled the opposing bets will not earn tc ( as the tc is simply sunk).

So long story short
Ping bets remain bets rather than being canceled for players that are NOT playing.

Comments or improvments on the idea would be appriciated.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Lol well the way I read yours is that you just get the tc back etc. Sorry for misunderstanding. Still bullshit ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
No he means that if you as a simple better/player waiting in quque, bets on either uke or tori and then it might so happens that you disconnect or ping, and according to snook's suggestion he wants it so that if you ping out from a server, your bet will still stay in the pot and you will still have a chance of winning your bet and not just have it sent to the oblivious tc sink hole.

Understand?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
If you don't understand what swex said then don't bother posting please, what he said is pretty much what I tried to explain.

But to answer your question mocucha that is the current system yes regardless of you winning the bet or not, what I'm suggesting is for a change in that system put into simple words by swex.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
nice idea but i also hate the fact that if you bet like 10k and nobody else does you can only lose or get it back why not make it so you can always win or lose and that the amount you get is decided on both ranks of the players if like a white plays against a costum betting on the costum gets you almost nothing but betting the white and win gets you a bigger amount of how much its doubled (of course only official servers with admin ,because of people who might farm that way)
I don't really think that would work out tbh, it's not really betting then tc would just be formed from nothing that way ( if I am understanding this correctly, if i'm not tell me). Anyway I'd rather you didn't post unrelated ideas in here and just stick to commenting/improving the idea this thread is about . You should maybe post your own thread with your idea and with a better explaination if you want it to be seen.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09