Toribash
Original Post
Afk thing
How about a command that tells the other players ingame with you that you are afk. Like, when you do /afk the letters AFK appear in front of your name on the player list. I always get yelled at for not replying to someone when I say afk in the chat and they don't see it. This would be a cool little feature to the game. What do you guys think? :3
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
I would like this this way, If you were like in a betting server and you say, "Brb", then type "/afk" and your in line to be next. I think I would like the "afk" command to do is keep your spot, then when you start to speak you are automatically un afk. Then if you ping or something your spot is still there and you have that (afk) in front of your name. But I don't think this would work in a tourney's though. Also ops can change this option if they want to.

If you do something like this I would be 100% supporting it.
Replay thread

Just made...

Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
What if its a tourney?

So are you trying to say that we should be able to use this in a tourney? And hold up the game for everyone else? Hell no.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Or you could type /afk or /busy to show whether you're AFK or just busy with something else, and if you type one of these commands you don't lose your place in the match, the other players just skip over you and you keep your place.

Example of /busy:

Example of /afk:

You keep your place in the match and you're not in anyone's way.
-----
Originally Posted by Death9535 View Post
I would like this this way, If you were like in a betting server and you say, "Brb", then type "/afk" and your in line to be next. I think I would like the "afk" command to do is keep your spot, then when you start to speak you are automatically un afk. Then if you ping or something your spot is still there and you have that (afk) in front of your name. But I don't think this would work in a tourney's though. Also ops can change this option if they want to.

If you do something like this I would be 100% supporting it.

No, ops shouldn't be able to decide whether you can type /busy or /afk or not, cause if you're busy and someone's waiting for you to duel they can just /fenter you. So another good thing to add on it is if ops can't /fenter players that are under /afk or /busy.
-----
~Supported
-----
And funny thing in those pics, you see where my name is? Jeffry36's name was originally there. :3
Last edited by Sparta; Feb 7, 2013 at 10:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Or you could type /afk or /busy to show whether you're AFK or just busy with something else, and if you type one of these commands you don't lose your place in the match, the other players just skip over you and you keep your place.

Example of /busy:

Example of /afk:

-----

No, ops shouldn't be able to decide whether you can type /busy or /afk or not, cause if you're busy and someone's waiting for you to duel they can just /fenter you. So another good thing to add on it is if ops can't /fenter players that are under /afk or /busy.
-----
~Supported
-----
And funny thing in those pics, you see where my name is? Jeffry36's name was originally there. :3

Almost exactly what I mean.

~Supported
Replay thread

Just made...

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post

Example of /busy:

Example of /afk:

^ This, have this please.
~Supported
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS