Ranking
Original Post
Puking
When a tori gets kicked,punched and etc in the stomach area they should throw up. If shaders are turned on the puke should stay on the floor just like blood. It should be optional just like shaders since some players will find it gross and/or disturbing.
-----
If they're hit hard enough in the stomach i meant
Last edited by UAREROLLD; Feb 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Perhaps a stomach hit having it's own sound would be preferred to anything visual.

While I support the idea, I'll just put in suggestions to the suggestions, why not also include the option to not have blood or vomit fall out when playing in general?
Or have both the sounds and vomit enabled by default.

Originally Posted by ch4llt View Post
... this is pointless. which is not such a bad thing, but this is too pointless to be worth the effort, plus, it might make people feel ill, because the noise of someone vomiting is not pleasant.

~unsupported

Blood = Okay
Vomit = Not?
That's completely subjective, just include the option to enable it or not.
I for one would LOVE to see toribash take such a dark turn like that.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
It's not subjective, it just isn't a good idea in general. I mean what's the point of doing it? Tell me something good that would happen if this was added.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
It's not subjective, it just isn't a good idea in general. I mean what's the point of doing it? Tell me something good that would happen if this was added.

Still not supporting it. Could highten sparring reality levels. But I think it will be too graphic, or poorly drawn for their graphic setting.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Perhaps a stomach hit having it's own sound would be preferred to anything visual.

Like maybe if they got winded and gasped for air possibly? The original idea sucked, but this one I don't mind.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
I'm a child myself, and I think it will highten the age minimum, and I'm screamish.

LOL.

Screamish. Should be a setting to where he has a giant s*** inside the joints, break the stomach and make your tori say "EEEEEUUUGH" With poop in his eyes. Or just make uke take a giant turd.

^

There's this highly frequent thing called not supported.

Screamish? And also puking would good if u r going to fast in toribash
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY

I support this idea alone, would be awesome
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar