Toribash
Original Post
Deadys replay recording for the P.C. challenged.
Hello. This is a service I am starting in the hopes that I can help the people who cant record replays for one reason or another. I will record replays for others, but I will get into the in a minute.

If you have some replays that you would like to see recorded with full shaders, but either don't have the P.C. power or the programs or the know how, this service is directed at you.

How it works: You post your replay/replays here and I record them for you in any format you like. I will then up load the video to a file sharing sight (probably box.net) and PM you the link so you can download it.

This is a need based operation and the different degrees of need will be left up to my discretion. Depending on the job and the situation the price of the videos will vary from free to how ever much T.C. I feel is worth the effort.

Others: I will record videos for people who are capable of recording them themselves, but there will be a charge, it will be higher then those of the people mentioned above.

The videos: The videos themselves can be made into any format. This means regardless of whether or not you want high quality avi or a lower quality (but smaller in size) mpeg, that is no problem.

The effects: If you have a solid idea of what you want the video to look like, please let me know. I am working with Vegas 8 so I have a lot of possibility in that area. This option will always have a cost to it.

To have videos made simply follow these instructions.

Let me know these things in your post. (preferably copy and paste the following.
1. The number of replays.
2. the purpose of the videos (i.e. "I want to make a clan video")
3. when you need them by. (this will not guarantee anything, but it may help you get speedier results.)
4. Why you cant record them yourself.
5. If you know it, the shader name you want to be used.
6. Camera preferance.
7. if there is anything not coverd by the app, put it here.

Important things to keep in mind before you post:
1.If a situation feels at all sketchy to me I WILL look into it, meaning I will check you history and possibly ask people about you. If I find out you are lying to me you will not know about it, I will charge you more then the job is worth, and the videos will be terrible.

2. I cannot read your mind, please be as specific as possible! there will be no refunds because "I dont like it"

3. If you are charged I will need half of the T.C.'s before I begin any work. The second half will be given to me after the videos are done. Any attempts to scam me will be reported.

4. This will take time. Be patient. If for any reason I am unable to complete the job, I will refund you any T.C.'s you may have spent plus a little extra.

5. I will P.M. you if I decide to do the job.

6. Do not P.M. me regarding anything, unless I have already P.M.d you.

7. I will not add music, ever!

All info about the status of your video, plus samples of my work will be posted below.

Current projects:

Samples.

O.K. I think that is it. The above may change at any time.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.