Toribash
Original Post
Whenever i play toribash for a little bit, my computer crashes.
Topic.

My computer crashes into a blackscreen after i play toribash for a couple minutes, Does anyone know what's causing this?
Re: Whenever i play toribash for a little bit, my computer crashes.
I shall assume you are using Windows XP.

Is there anything in the stderr.txt in the Toribash folder?

By blackscreen do you mean it just restarts by itself? If so, this is Microsofts way of removing the Blue Screen of Death.

Make sure you have the latest graphics drivers and sound drivers for your computer installed.
I has a flavour
I am using windows XP, Nothing in Stderr.txt, and i am using an ATI graphics card, i don't know if i have updated drivers.
Check your product website, it'll have driver updates there.

If you have the latest ones and Toribash still doesn't work, just reply again.

P.S. Does it restart your machine or go black, and if it doesn't restart, is it recoverable?
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
K im checkin the website for drivers....

My comp doesnt restart, It just goes black and it isnt recoverable.
Originally Posted by Thunderpantz

Until you reboot it right?

Sounds like a graphic fault to me. Get the catalyst drivers if your card supports it. Another thing, does anything unusual happen before the black screen?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb
Originally Posted by Thunderpantz

Until you reboot it right?

Sounds like a graphic fault to me. Get the catalyst drivers if your card supports it. Another thing, does anything unusual happen before the black screen?

Yes until i reboot, and nothing unusual happens before it. I am not using a catalyst card, i'm using a radeon 7000 graphics card.
I'm pretty sure that can support it. Just make sure you've got the right drivers and enough free memory on your PC. I can't see any other problems.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.