Ranking
Original Post
Replay Problems
Hi all
Whenever I try and load a replay (from autosave) it goes to realplayer, and not toribash. When I try to open it with toribash, it doesn't let me open it. I don't know what to do and where and what to open it with

As well as this, when I click on replay links in the forums it opens with realplayer, which won't take it.

Basically my 2 questions are:1) which application should i open a replay in the replay folder with?
2) Which application i open a replay from the forums with
Please help me

Thanks.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Re: Replay Problems
Well, you can put the replays in the Replays folder in your Toribash folder, and to click the replay links, just right click and select Save As, so long as you're on Windows.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Alternatively, you can tell the OS to always open the .rpl files with Toribash. Saves time.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
An error message comes up when I try that saying how Toribash isn't a Win32 application thingy or something like that
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Thought so. Just open Toribash with said replay in the Replays folder. Easy as.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.