Toribash
Original Post
"I need a teacher" in beginner sanctuary thread reduction
See, i noticed that these kinds of threads have been very large in quantity, so why don't we just sticky sparring , running and tricking videos and some tips for them?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
it's pretty hard to spar just based off of those videos

having nobody to help you spar is pretty difficult and it can seem pretty hopeless to see that you aren't progressing in skill, because nobody is working with you. learning shit like that alone takes a significantly longer time. i would know, i've been making replays for like 2 years and i'm still pretty fucking bad

don't be upset at these guys, they just want help because they realize how long it takes to get to some godly level on your own
pacquiao
well, what about some ingame hands-on tutorials and other ingame things?
touché. Since people have been asking this over and over again e.e
Something about beginners requesting a mentor in the beginners sanctuary being outlawed seems a little bit off to me.
Now known as Kahnzuu.
Yea I think its fine. Its a beginner's sanctuary, no matter what you do they will spam questions that have already been asked. Why? Well they don't know how to properly search the forums yet, its like that in any game. Its not going to go away. If you solve the "I need a teacher" problem another one will just become apparent to you after that.

At the end of the day its "their" area of the forum and they can flood it as much as they want. Besides, having a personal teacher over a video is better for anything. A video can't tell you what you're doing wrong in real time, you will just watch the video over and over trying to figure out what you're doing wrong and more time then not people get fed up with it and quit. Teachers are 10/10 better for learning and keeping them in the community.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •