Toribash
Original Post
It was fun gamers but I am getting bored. Time to tune out!
This game was fun but every game starts and falls, I have been playing this game for couple of years now and I am not finding interests in playing anymore, I am getting inactive and this game totally made it fun for me few years back though so I thank this game for even existing tbh but I am getting bored. Trolling is not even worth it anymore plus I thought of reviving my clan but... what is the point anymore? Same thing... war, post in the forums and play. I am waiting for the real deal which is Toribash Next. You'll totally see me in the new game no doubts! But I'll be inactive a little... I am excited for the new game and I decided might as well leave the forums as well so when I see the game launched on steam it will be like a new start for me and that is what I want! A new fresh start. Thanks for my few friends that made it interesting for me and that is all! Here I come life! Plz let me in college.

]Edit: I'll be making an appreciation video for this game for making it fun for me, I'll leave after I post the video here.

Tertywerty Moderated Message:
This board is not wibbles.
We do not allow useless threads. Your thread must have an obvious topic with room for some Discussion. Examples of useless threads include: Birthday threads, leaving threads, coming back threads...etc.
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 17, 2019 at 03:31 AM.
Holup holup holup, this isn't wibbles

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER