Toribash
Original Post
Windows 10. What do you think?
Windows 10 has had an Insider preview for a while aswell as quite a large amount of Media attention. What do you guys think about this new OS? What do you want to come from it. What about the free upgrade for the first year, is that a good decision from microsoft?

Personally i believe that what they are doing is quite exceptional. When i upgraded to Windows 8 the first thing as many other people disliked was the Start menu, im glad that it is an optional feature. Allows for both types of people to get the most out of the new OS.

Tell us what you think.
i like windows 10 actually because it makes you play xbox one from your laptop or anything and contains the cortanna which is helpful and its contained inside the new holographic lens Microsoft Holo lens which is double awesome so i see its not bad at all.
I like the look of it. I heard Cortana was going to be implemented, but I highly doubt that it will be used often. I also can't WAIT for the virtual desktops. That will be soooo useful. All in all, I'm looking forward to it. Should be good.
Myself and my colleagues have been trialling Windows 10 for the last couple of months and we love it. The only issue I have is the lack of charm bar, which I got used to in Windows 8 and used quite often.
I sincerely apologise if I post a meme.
Not a big fan of the start menu, it's really sad that some people are stuck in the XP era and keep demanding obsolete features, it just clutters the OS... Overall I think W10 was made to drag people out of the XP era. There's still a lot of people using vista and 7 though lol...

There's a lot of gimmicks that are cute, but the new FS looks good.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff