Toribash
how would i check my HD?

also a free other changes-
Do i NEED the CPU cooler? Or do you see any little things i can change to save money. I have more than enough to pay but im cheap and i like to save money.

Is the windows 7 os free? that seems odd.
That mobo works and yeah totally ditch that CD drive and use your old one. I think the last time I used my CD drive was to install warcraft 3 and you don't really need to buy a brand new one to do something like that. Unless you buy all of your games on CD rather than downloading them and installing them then you may want the new one. Also what do you have for a HD in you current machine?
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Unless it comes with one of the parts it's most definitely not free. I'm not sure if there's a way to check the HD model just from your computer. I am also on a mac and you're on a pc so it's probably different. Although I know you can open up your computer and look at the sticker and it should have a model number or something you can google to figure it out. Also check how much overall space your C: drive has (by just going into computer it should be the first one)

stop glitching your posts im totes double posting .

If you're a student i think microsoft has some pretty sweet deals
Last edited by cocacobra; Jun 17, 2015 at 10:49 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
I figured it was pretty bad. Anything else that might save me some money?

glitched it again, they should really fix this
Nothing that i can see, if you really want to save some money try doing some of those mail in rebates. Ive always been to lazy but you sound like youre hurting for a squirting if you know what i mean

what glitches ive been double posting this entire time
i created the ??? emoji
Not 100% sure on that because ive never done one but i think you fill out a little survey thing based on the product and mail it back to them. It's a painstaking process imo
i created the ??? emoji