Toribash
me thinks the most awesome toribash action figure would utilize ball bearings and magnets to make the joints dismemberable
epic. simply epic.

I have no idea how youre going to pull this off, but I really hope it goes well for you.
I wouldn't be able to post the process daily this week since it's still school this week, sorry about that; I will start to give pics on my process, hopefully, daily starting on the 19th December after school; I might have to do some other homework over the holidays so I might not update my process daily. Remember to be patient!
Last edited by 2bknown; Jan 14, 2009 at 04:11 PM.
(◺_◿)
wow, i really hope this goes well for you
great idea also, i can't wait to see one!
We don't hire night janitors.
If you are selling these how much will they cost? They would be good to make stop motion Animation with.
Good Luck with it.
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
Wow this is full of win.
I would like pay $20 if they would be in store and Nabi would accept it then start producing them and then put them in stores.
To dismember you almost have to make the joints magnets. Maybe you should sell sticker paper with it so you can add your own colours and textures. If you do sell them make it Tori and Uke in a package for $20.
Do you have approval from the makers of Toribash? Maybe you should start manufacturing them once toribash comes out for Wii.
Here is a fun game click and make an account
www.futuregame.com
Toribash + Wii = Possiblity.
Toribash + Online + Wii = No.

Also, If Nabi would accept the figures they should be able to get them in stores around in their area or over in the USA, ect, ect.
FerretBoy5:
Not yet, this is what I said:
"• I think I need a quick permission, that is, if I'm allowed to create this product with no feeling of plagiarism in my mind; if I am not permitted I will need to ask if there is any copyright, trademark, or registration I need to place for creating my product."
Which means I might have to ask hampa (and other Toribash founders) and Nabi Studios for permission to creating this, I might of course not sell it if it was totally disagreed by hampa (and other Toribash founders) and Nabi Studios if it EITHER is totally unacceptable for me to "steal" this idea and so I should stop the process of creating the action figure and therefore my product is just the detailed designs I made UNLESS there has to be some approval going on, OR after I did get permission from approval that it could be totally unacceptable for me to mass produce and sell it over the world resulting in me only making ONE product.

Calling hampa (and other Toribash founders) and Nabi Studios...
Last edited by 2bknown; Jan 14, 2009 at 04:12 PM.
(◺_◿)