Ranking
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I love this post, and I love you too Pat

Lovely to hear this man, love you too buddy ^ #nohomo
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
I finally finished my session at the parkour gym today. Nearly landed a btwist first attempt! I'll keep practicing and get back to you guys on how this goes

Hey man, you sure are progressing really well and I'd love to see how it goes. Good luck^
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
yo guys

I've been trying to make art but not like drawings, I'm trying to do Vector stuff like updating our logo or just making one that fits better to our channel but I need help. Overall I just want to give this clan a new look, maybe (I'm planning a lot of drawing stuff too! >:^) )

also editing skills would help since I want our members to use an intro with something Vector related in their edits. Can you imagine Vector logo getting as famous as Koi in editing community? Maybe that'll be possible someday

things like 3D cough cough hi patrick, photoshop and editing skills are more than welcome. Art skills like drawings too but digital art prefered

anyone who's up for helping just say here and eventually I'll hit you up whenever I need help. Also, obviously, feel free to do stuffs by your own if you want

on a side note: I didn't forget our animation thing Karbn, maybe it looks like I'm coming with a lot of projects and forgetting ours but I'm still practicing and, holy shit that's hard. I'll get there once I'm finished with Fallen and our collab (that is taking a lot of my time OwO)

I'm definitely up to help however you need me to, mate
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I can give that intro a shot. Im not super good with the whole graphics animation or whatever its called but im prrtty sure I can make a minimalistic intro with ehatever logo
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I used to make rubbish ones back in the day, how about that? xD
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I would freaking love a logo to do edits with! I don't think it's appropriate to replace the old vector logo for the clan however. It's our old logo, and it's been there for as long as I can remember. Since 2013-2014 I think. I think it's been there since we got official. However, I reeaaallly want a logo for edits!!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
I would freaking love a logo to do edits with! I don't think it's appropriate to replace the old vector logo for the clan however. It's our old logo, and it's been there for as long as I can remember. Since 2013-2014 I think. I think it's been there since we got official. However, I reeaaallly want a logo for edits!!

I don't want to replace it, I'm trying to make it "smoother" or minimalistic

here is a wip:

<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I fucking LOVE IT

Please finish, I want to use this in an edit asap.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
hey Lotus come here let's hug I love your profile pic

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*hugs in weeaboo language*

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]