Ranking
Congratz Baby dark you become a really nice member too fast and now you are co leader you totally diserve it
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
That seems more of a something to be done after the clan will die.

Haha. Also, Congratz on being fellow Co-leader mate!

MRSOFTY HAS TO SAY SOMETHING:

Hey guys so in my recent discussion with Mafia on skype in the view of our current Trial and normal members' problem going on, we've come up with the following main and short points:

- Players recruited from the app thread would not directly be added to the normal members, But we made it easier for them to pass the Trial rank.
- Players recruited in-game would also be added to the Trial rank, but it will take longer for them to pass the Trial rank.

Here's some quote from Mafia if you guys are feeling bad for why being added to Trials while being new to the Clan:

- So for the Trial players, We've added something new in the Rules Section of the Clan. Here's what we added:

So that's everything we've come up with for now.
Also on the New rank system, its currently under discussion and will be discussed with the Elite members of the clan.

Back at it with the wall o' text, you freaking beast you
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Back at it with the wall o' text, you freaking beast you

That's how you make Quality posts.
-----

Hey guys should we join the Clan league yet?
Our clan is 13,046,400 seconds old which means 151 days or 5 months.
Average gmt would +3, and 5k tcs would be a no problem.
About the roster, we can update it when the new members join until the beginning of the Clan league.
Last edited by MrSofty; Jun 13, 2017 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
About the roster, we can update it when the new members join until the beginning of the Clan league.

I don't see any reason not to sign up. Worst case scenario we lose 5k and have fun.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS
Lets wait for Mafia if he has to say anything. Also it would be better if only he applies since he's the leader.
Hopefully I could become an actual member before it starts. I would love to help
@#w#@ 4 Legend
Rome4Official
That's how you make Quality posts.
-----

i am down <3
?As? hmm...
Originally Posted by Calco999 View Post
Hopefully I could become an actual member before it starts. I would love to help

Yeah sure, we all will help the clan. In-case you want to become a normal member, Please read the following post so you don't miss anything important: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=277
I've sent 10k In The clan bank 5k for us to apply and 5k if we need anything else