Toribash
Original Post
If zombies where gonna come alive what would you do???
If zombies did come i would try to get to the nearest gun shop, a shop that has food and a hospital. i would not be a bandit. What i mean by that is i would not kill anyone if they that i see if they have good stuff in there house i would try to team up with them.
Tell me what would you do to try and stay alive for
if you do not want a zombie to kill go you would have
to find a gun shop and shot yourself.
America has more gun shop`s i thing so it would be easy for you to get a gun.
I`m from England

From lots of love 16bars no homo
Your from England? Well then you not going to get a gun unless you already know who has them illegally now. If it was me i would either kill myself if they were like the super fast ones from 28 days later or get a van grab a sickle and a bat if they were slow zombies and find other people
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
I would buy a snipper rifle v132 ,

the unique one used only by special forces in hard opperations.
it would be best if you got guns, medicine and food
and camp in a house
If zombies were to come... You should always get armed with weapons... This may be rarely to happen if zombies were to come but scientist can make it happen like if bringing someone back alive went wrong.. So I would go to a gunshop. I would either get the gun from the guy or steal it if noone was there... I would get close weapons Just incase... And then You will need alot of friends to come with you. Always stick with your friends... So then I would get stuff to cover the doors and windows... We would get some food just in case how I would do it is get a gun and go to publics.... Steal food and go back home.. Why do I steal btw? Its a zombie infection so of course its no rules then... Well some rules though... These are what I would do
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This may be rarely to happen if zombies were to come but scientist can make it happen like if bringing someone back alive went wrong..

you know those pesky scientists always digging up graves to revive dead people, but i love the idea of them doing it 'wrong' xD

anyway to survive i would probably hide in a basement and stock it up every now and again. And make sure i had some melee weapons like a bat or fire axe.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Not valid for discussion. Consider off-topic.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.