Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] CnC for a 512 Head WIP
Eyyo Toribash artist. I've done a lot of sketching and drawing over my life span so I know a decent amount about normal art. Though I don't know much about computer art and I'm in the process of self teaching myself through Gimp. I've been struggling with mapping a lot though and hair is the biggest burden for mapping so far. So if any experienced texture artist could give me some good pointers on the head I'm making as far as mapping goes ,and on anything else you see flawed, that would be great.

In Game

Flat

Also to any forum mods, sorry for making the same thread twice, I put the wrong tag in the title for the last one and didn't wanna get an infraction.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Nose, please?

Really nice one dude. Specially those eyes.
Add some more stuff on the hair would be perfect.

Lack of shading, add it please, it's needed.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Nose, please?

Really nice one dude. Specially those eyes.
Add some more stuff on the hair would be perfect.

Lack of shading, add it please, it's needed.

Yea I was thinking about how I wanted to do the nose really, all together this head was just for me to practice mapping on the hair and I've figured it out a bit better now thanks to this.

Nose is giving me trouble, but here's what I did for it so far.

But man.... why does getting praise from Raiken feel so satisfying??

------

WIP 02

Front

Side

Flat

More CnC please Raiken-Sama. <3

Also Tried using a different color for the Highlights.

WIP 03

Flat

Last edited by Kohta; Jul 25, 2015 at 06:34 PM.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
A little more detail on mouth would be nice.
Add another additional thing on the hair if possible.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I like how you added the highlights compared to wip1, but the back of the head still looks too plain
If it doesn't work when you try, give up. It's much easier to search for a reason not to try, than for a reason to try
Hmmmm.... If this is supposed to be me.... You're forgetting the braces. I have braces with lavender coloured brackets >....> Otherwise, its coming together really well.
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Hmmmm.... If this is supposed to be me.... You're forgetting the braces. I have braces with lavender coloured brackets >....> Otherwise, its coming together really well.

Hmmmm I'll consider adding braces later on today.
What zeto sayd ^

and try to re-make the nose for make it fit better with the face context , it would make it look better.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by zeto View Post
try lowering the mouth

Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
What zeto sayd ^

and try to re-make the nose for make it fit better with the face context , it would make it look better.

Okay sure I'll try that my next go around on it. For now here is my attempt at adding braces.

Braces