Ranking
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
a circle will look more like a circle in 1024x512 when mapped onto a sphere
that's what i think it does.
And oval shapes wil remain more alike the ones on the drawing when mapped.

Nice!
I will probably try this after this head
Here are some in games to show you the distortion on the gears:

I'd try making them on 1024x512

here

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Here are some in games to show you the distortion on the gears:

I'd try making them on 1024x512

here

Ok t'y, I will try this
New wip:

WIP

I don't feel like the mouth is going well with the rest of the head :/
well, that diagonal line will mapp horribly onto a sphere. Try it and see for yourself.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
well, that diagonal line will mapp horribly onto a sphere. Try it and see for yourself.

Yeah, it looks weird but I don't really understand how to map the top of the head

Should map it like that, let me search a tutoriall that helped me out back in the day.
Didnt map it perfectly btw just hope it will help you understand how torihead works.

Edit: most older and more toward head mapping focussed tutorials have lost their pictures which is a shame : /
Found this one of Pate the most usefull one I could find in the tutoriall index.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=226357
Last edited by Headles; May 12, 2016 at 01:35 PM.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Should map it like that, let me search a tutoriall that helped me out back in the day.
Didnt map it perfectly btw just hope it will help you understand how torihead works.

Edit: mo.st older and more toward head mapping focussed tutorials have lost their pictures which is a shame : /
Found this one of Pate the most usefull one I could find in the tutoriall index.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=226357

Ty!
I cant read the whole thing right now, but it seems really helpfull
You should concentrate on the part that says mapping above it as thats what you are having trouble with.
Sup nerd