Toribash
Original Post
[mus] sweet, chill saxaphone track
https://soundcloud.com/copyorcreate/morningsax made with music maker jam!
one of my favorite works :3
Contact Kradel if you need me.
First off, why do you have to start is so abruptly, fade it in man.

Second, you added in that deep bass sound (for lack of proper knowledge on whats its called) and that would work with this, but the instrumentals are too loud for it. You need to lower the volume of the instrumentals for it to have a decent effect of mixing the two. As of right now it just sounds like a mess of sounds clashing together.

Fix those two complaints and it should sound pretty decent.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
This is something I made a long time ago. If I can even remember what I used I'll see what I can do.
The volume wouldn't do anything whatsoever to decrease the turbulent aura it gives off. It sounds to me like it sounds really messy because you have two completely unsyncronized independent voices, something which I'm sure is rather unavoidable when using music maker jam (not that it sounds bad by principle, it just doesn't necessarily fit everything else or the 'chill' vibe you're going for in my exclusive OPINION)

if you're super passionate about making music and stuff I can't help but recommend you get a better program that allows you more freedom to control stuff like independent voicing and musical texture (polyphonic, homophonic, etc.)
This track was literally a bunch of loops thrown together with random chords. Hence why it sounds the way it does. I can easily produce smoother tracks with the app, I just didnt with this one. And as for better programmes, thanks but I don't care enough to buy anything. I only use MMJ because it's free, simple and fun to play with.
<pusga> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=560544
<pusga> literally every time
<pusga> anyone says he should get better software
<pusga> he goes "i dont want to buy"
<pusga> motherfucker ever heard of piratebay paying for things with real life currency

bless up fam

Pretty cool tune I like it a little
Last edited by jisse; May 13, 2016 at 10:15 PM.
shut up jisse people will think that i hate them just because i furiously talk shit in irc
also i think encouraging piracy is against the rules

the song: its cool but i dont know if the kick drum fits everything else, it could work with other percussive elements thrown in though. as it is it feels very raw and powerful.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
<pusga> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=560544
<pusga> literally every time
<pusga> anyone says he should get better software
<pusga> he goes "i dont want to buy"
<pusga> motherfucker ever heard of piratebay paying for things with real life currency

bless up fam

Pretty cool tune I like it a little

:o

and thanks c:
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
shut up jisse people will think that i hate them just because i furiously talk shit in irc
also i think encouraging piracy is against the rules

the song: its cool but i dont know if the kick drum fits everything else, it could work with other percussive elements thrown in though. as it is it feels very raw and powerful.

thanks and like i said to K0HTA, if I can remember the loops and chords I used I'll take into account your suggestions.