Ranking
And why do you think that point about the precious metals is? what relationship does automation have with mining and commodities?
wow i never know that discussion can go that far
-----
but the thing is the robots is need to use for well but we need to controll that use
Last edited by jorgul; Dec 17, 2016 at 09:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#im a legend/CLEN best clan ever/animations and tb fights
robots will never get to that point of where you all are taking it in our life times...now could they take jobs from humans....well, yes....can they do the job better than humans....maybe.....well they ever become self aware....that is more science fiction than reality. the workers that the robots took their jobs will survive that learning how to fix them, and work alongside them (like factory jobs) I think the idea that robots will take over and make humans obsolete is kinda non-sense. (take the red or blue pill way of thinking) Now what you should keep you up at night and scare the hell out of you is "black matter" research.....that shit is scary as hell....look at what we did with "nuclear power" scary stuff.
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
ok but i think when we are constructing robots we need to made some weapons to destroy them if is necessary
#im a legend/CLEN best clan ever/animations and tb fights
we have emp's for that. There will always be a "kill switch" for artificial intelligence.
-----
a forced suicide if you will :P
Last edited by Bavaros; Dec 20, 2016 at 01:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
I study Artificial Intelligence in Robotics and we discuss automation and ethics and the like a lot. We touched on the point of poverty and had an interesting talk. I suggested something similar to what Ele said regarding automation tax, and the professors agreed that is likely what will be done regarding automation.

That, and jobs are created through maintaining the machines themselves, plus as we continue with all of our innovation, new jobs will be created, ones that don't exist yet.

Regarding safety with AI in robots, EMP's and Kill Switches and many other methods exist for stopping something... so I wouldn't be worried about that.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I study Artificial Intelligence in Robotics and we discuss automation and ethics and the like a lot. We touched on the point of poverty and had an interesting talk. I suggested something similar to what Ele said regarding automation tax, and the professors agreed that is likely what will be done regarding automation.

That, and jobs are created through maintaining the machines themselves, plus as we continue with all of our innovation, new jobs will be created, ones that don't exist yet.

Regarding safety with AI in robots, EMP's and Kill Switches and many other methods exist for stopping something... so I wouldn't be worried about that.

Yes but if you've discussed ethics to the point of metaphysics, then you will realise that the robots memory will multiply to the point of singularity, a point in which it will be able to answer questions that the human brain cannot, and will never, be able to answer or fathom.

At this point, the robot will therefore have figured out an unfathomable way to counter act emps and "kill switches", deeming us doomed.

And I say that we shall be doomed because AI at this level of intelligence will have calculated the importance of the dominant species, and shall fast forward the Earths intelligent evolution themselves by wiping out the human race entirely because we are simply not fit enough, smart enough or efficient enough to live alongside them.

It is what it is. We either reach the level of 46 chromosomes and elevate spiritually and telepathically or we create memory duplicating robots at 44 chromosomes and fuck ourselves entirely.

Surely you've thought of this people.
lol
Humans better than robots cuz .The human made a robot.

Robot better than human if you robot make one robot with special intelligence
NO TITLE
There are like a few people that could create a robot like this.
This people may think different, nowadays we are even more individuals.

So in that case if you want a good robot, the devil lasts in the detail.
Of course we wouldn't argue over general requirements(or parameters).
But if you create something, you have a target audience, that you create it for.

So if a product has international popularity, you will have your customers that fit in that target audience and supports you, but also people that are impaired or even suffer because of your product.
Enjoint life
Small input (Get the pun hehe) :

People were already protesting against and destroying new technology 200 years ago because it was doing their jobs. We evolved out of this, we'll evolve out of that one.

There's always something someone can do