Toribash
kk
the opener had a good idea on it but i think it would have looked better if you made it longer?
the first two hits pretty much have nothing wrong with them
the third hit looked a little twitchy
last hit was meh. may looked better without it.
overall the replay is pretty good but still generic. maybe you can go more creative next time?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
I forgot how to replaymake for a while.

forgot?
man that was awesome
maybe speed it up a little..
i didn't like those gaps you made when you were doing the transitions to the booms.
Hey tabby, I usually like replays like these, but you probably should've kept this one for yourself. <3
Opener is quite shit man, come on :^)
First boom is cool, nothing special about it, packs a good punch.
Transitions between the 2 booms, idk man. Looks like a brown belt is doing a setup for his first spin kick in a spar. Especially with the held knee, the extend-immediately-contract knee and all.
Second hit is a bit quick, got the job done.
No decap
Please move your tori in transitions man, it looks sooo boring when you don't. I know I get too twitchy or choose a bad transition. But hey, moving is key.
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 28, 2018 at 05:24 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A bit twitchy at times. I swear I've seen that opener from somewhere else, I might be wrong though, did you make it yourself or was it insipred/taken from another place? Relatively good other than that. lacks creativity in general.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks for the cnc everyone, I'll get to work on a v2 version and it will hopefully be better in terms of transitions.

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I swear I've seen that opener from somewhere else, I might be wrong though, did you make it yourself or was it insipred/taken from another place?

I made that opener myself, though as uncreative and common as it is I would imagine it has been made many times prior.
Oh my god that some good shit Tabby.
You are always creative with your ideas but it seems that its lacking execution.
But that fidget spinner one was nice.
8.9/10
Welcome back.
Hi, here's a bunch of replays I don't think I ever posted.

90% of these are either unfinished wips or abandoned replays.
Attached Files
fx.rpl (210.3 KB, 8 views)
gamer2.rpl (184.4 KB, 5 views)
fuckin. this game sucks.rpl (82.5 KB, 9 views)
Tabby - State Of Emergency.rpl (282.9 KB, 10 views)
fuck poses tbh.rpl (251.7 KB, 9 views)
fnnnnnnnnnfnfnf.rpl (222.3 KB, 5 views)
fjfffffffffffffjjjf.rpl (257.9 KB, 5 views)
Creativity At It's Finest..rpl (243.6 KB, 9 views)
actually, what.rpl (155.3 KB, 7 views)