Toribash
Original Post
Hey guys it's Tracy
This is addressed to both of the clans, Aeon and Adventure.

Clansquad was looking into... whatever it was that switched all of your threads around for some people after complainted were directed to them. I stress "some" people because honestly, it looks normal to quite a few of the clansquad and other people I've asked. But screenshots show that it doesn't look normal for some so it was looked into.

We have no solution and I'm sure you guys don't want to be so confused when ever you go to your own clan forum. Attached to that, we're sure you guys don't want to post in the other clans forum.

So the Clan dudes came to us with a proposal to merge you guys on the spot, then let you guys work your own threads out. Whether that be mass delete and redo, or just leave it as is and merge the threads with their counterparts. (Offtopic thread merge with Offtopic, Application thread with Application thread)

We agreed. So the merge will be going ahead soon. We will be contacting the leads and possible the members in the higher ranks to make them aware beforehand so they can prepare for it and decide how they want the Clan to be named and the Clantag to appear ingame.

Once again. The merge will be done once we have notified all relevant people in the clans. This thread (and it's twin in the other clans board are just a heads up)
sweet new active members for Aeon
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
you mean for Adventure
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
since this is on such short notice, i think it would be for the best if the more experienced leaders assume the top roles.

it's just common sense
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash