[A] BrilliAnt HQ robot set 512{maybe greatest progect ever}by FlyingMonk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my final progect for this game so i think no more sets i created
this stuff epic and i think this is one of the most beautiful sets
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(PM me with your offers)
Auction rules:
Deadline: 2 days after this message
(so dont be late if you wanna get this stuff)
Starting bid: 200k
Minimum bid raise: 25k
Autobuy: 400k
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: 512x512
Previous owner: no (you will be first)
Recolour: pm me and i will think about it
(for now my answer no recolour yet)
Artist: FlyingMonk
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Also im still can work about set ubgrading and continue making it much cooler. I think you will be satisfied with our deal if you will buy it (if i remember right i dont heared ppls who feel bad about our deals and i have sold much sets stuff created by me). Also i will add extra good bonus (my last bonus for mechanic robot set was: something like 15 extra 512x512 textures (alternative bodyparts\heads for set)
feel free to ask add your name \ clan tag on this set
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Feb 10, 2013 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Added some details
Excuse me but this is a cp from the set that I own, If you continue to sell this I will report you - Utimation.
haha, you mean wrist texture? (wrist which edited in more than to 80%) SO i think its not c\p... but if its illegal to selling this set with wrists edited more than to 80% (very big changes) i promise make new and much better wrist textures for my buyer. Also ultimation i know why you trying to crash my threads, because im very hard competitor for you about sets marketing... also i dont think that we have some problem with wrists... ulti just tryed to insult me but fail. Also you sayed c\p about my previous progect but after some time you sayed that you was wrong about c\p and quality and about price (but i think you just tryed to lie - my point). Also reporting you now ultimation. so new hands i will make for this set if current version illegal to sell (but not fact yet, but i will stop sell this wrists before i will get consultation). also i will report you. and i have been asked about how my set will loks with pure joints, but i have no time to create new screens so i just reversed void joints colour from advertiment picture.
Also just lets think together do you see wrists c\p? right wrist for example ( 1 like in my set \ 2 like in yours )

this is i tryed to help you see how it will looks with pure joints color without making new screens cuz i have no time to create new.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Feb 10, 2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: some info
Haha its not true... this is 100% other textures (you 100% lie here and i can show proofs to any persons gm or smods who need this proofs) and YES! --> im pretty sure that im right. Guys just look! what he trying to do and just lets think why... is this try to crash my auction because set just brilliant stuff?... Words which you sayed its not true. and i dont care about your trying to afraid me with threats about report because i can show my 100% proofs any time. im sure and i know it. SO ITS NOT C\P and also when im not so busy you will be reported (and i think you will be punished) for all that stuff which you sayed here. And i dont using alts. Also as i see ultimation is banned... And next time dont try to crash my auction. if you have dirty things to say keep it in pms.
Auction continue. and if 80% (redrawed with my ourself hand \edited \recolored \aded effects\filters and reverbs) wrists selling if its illegal so i will add new much better wrists textures.
-----------------------------------------------
Anyway feel free to continue offering me.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Feb 10, 2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: + some info
I wish you could lower the bid so I could actually offer on this.
You're too cocky with sets you make, it's a nice set, but you make it too expensive.
I'll bid 100k if you make starting bid 100k
200k more than fair starting bid price for this main beautiful set and bonuses. tomorrow i will add my leaders. 48 hours after my 1st message here it will be selled. also better pm me with offers. 200k stating bid not changed
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Feb 10, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
Seriously it's nice but I wouldn't pay over 200k for it. Waste of money.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.