Toribash
Original Post
Texture for Hairstyle
Hello , I was thinking how cool it would be to have a texture for hairstyle .

I have no idea if somebody already asked this .

But for example if you want highlights on your hair

Example of a imvu character . But image it in tb

If it is possible for textures for the 3d items .
This is actually quite a nice idea I would like to see it but I'm absolutely clueless as to how they will go about getting it in to Toribash. (possibly something we hope to see in the big 5.0)
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Then what's the sense of the new hair styles (items) that item forgers will add in the fututre?
He is talking about textures like add details to single lines of the dreads. Not a complete remodel of said items.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
texturing 3d items is quite hard :P you would have to ask an artist to make the texture, it also depends on the item and in what you want xD
I just quickly colored my beard with my mouse . This is an example for what you could make with the texture , i don't have other hairstyles so i only could do it with my beard
This would be way too complex to make.
You just created a little drawing on the beard, which isn't very hard, as you can see what what is.
But only 1 of the little dots of hair on the santa beard has like 8 parts which would be individual on the template, with there being 8 dots we already have 64 pieces you need to texture. And thats not even half of the beard.

It would probably look horrible and it's like impossible to make a working template for hair.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
This would be way too complex to make.
You just created a little drawing on the beard, which isn't very hard, as you can see what what is.
But only 1 of the little dots of hair on the santa beard has like 8 parts which would be individual on the template, with there being 8 dots we already have 64 pieces you need to texture. And thats not even half of the beard.

It would probably look horrible and it's like impossible to make a working template for hair.

Thats why i suggest this for highlights... Which is not that hard to make .

But maybe 1 in 100 it's possible to make figures in the beard . There are always people who can make it .
UNSUPPORTED.
Like with texturing ghosts, it's unnecessary. You don't need it.
It's unwanted lag, and it'll remove most charm of some items.
There's also hair colour items, incase you aren't happy being plain.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
lovely idea but i think that people who the ability to make amazing textures and i would also enjoy a vortex colored stripe down the center of the beard i currently own Great idea
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]