Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Back on art :)
Hey guys, I haven't been making textures because of school and things, but I am back with a new head. Not quite yet donr, but I need your guys' CnC to finish it. Using a mouse and gimp 2.0, so its not gonna be in great quality. Btw, don't even try to wear it, its not free. I'm just using them as wips until I finish the head.

Wip 1 (Starting mapping and stuff)

Wip 2 (Adding details, shading, and ideas)

Wip 3 (Less shading)

Wip 4 (Adding details)

Wip 5 (Adding more details)

Wip 6 (Adding more shading)

Wip 7 (Adding highlights and small edits)

Last edited by Zwift; Dec 20, 2015 at 03:17 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Looks great other than the forehead winkles which look like a mouth in a way, giving it an upside down head look. 8/10
Cnc?
Originally Posted by 0RIGINAL5 View Post
Looks great other than the forehead winkles which look like a mouth in a way, giving it an upside down head look. 8/10

Thanks man, I will try to make that part lighter.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by KingABD View Post
You went a little overboard on the shading, it's way too thick and heavy looking.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I made it a bit lighter and it looks more clean, thanks man. Any ideas on what I should add on the top?

(╭ರᴥ•́)
Well uh

idk if what I just did is illegal or not but here
I added some color to the face, he looked like he needed a lot of lotion.

I tried burning and dodging the lines but I kept forgetting which ones I did and didn't do so that looks messy, I also darkened it a bit.
Take the stitches from the left side and paste the symmetrically on the other side I think it might look cool, I couldn't get a good selection on it since I was kinda rushing so I just gave up
anyway heres what I got ill keep messing with it til it looks better
I also blurred some of the marks on the mask to give it a cooler effect, sorry if you didn't want me to do this XD
Last edited by Kirito; Dec 19, 2015 at 04:49 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
That black shading makes him look... Dirty. Try shading with the color of his skin but darker.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Well uh

idk if what I just did is illegal or not but here
I added some color to the face, he looked like he needed a lot of lotion.

I tried burning and dodging the lines but I kept forgetting which ones I did and didn't do so that looks messy, I also darkened it a bit.
Take the stitches from the left side and paste the symmetrically on the other side I think it might look cool, I couldn't get a good selection on it since I was kinda rushing so I just gave up
anyway heres what I got ill keep messing with it til it looks better
I also blurred some of the marks on the mask to give it a cooler effect, sorry if you didn't want me to do this XD

hmm, i just needed some CnC, but its fine. it's just a wip, so I'm not even close to done yet with it. Thanks for that tho lol.
-----
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
That black shading makes him look... Dirty. Try shading with the color of his skin but darker.

Yea, I was going for that look. Suppose to be an old bounty hunter, lol. Here's another wip.

Wip 4

-----
Wip 5 added folks! CnC please

Wip 5

-----
Did some experimenting on the shading, tell me how it looks. CnC please

Wip 6

Last edited by Zwift; Dec 20, 2015 at 08:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Alright, Veoo recommended for me to use highlights and here is what I did. CnC please, I need to make this better >.<

Wip 7

Last edited by Zwift; Dec 20, 2015 at 08:46 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)