Toribash
First Try
"yes people yes, the 'e' key is the most important button for madmans EVER. Nobody can do it first try!"
Well, I'd like to say otherwise.
My first try's attached, and I got seven dismemberments.
Edit: I actually got another one without knowing it a long time ago.
..before I even started trying.
Another edit: The two I had used footmod.
But I do have one I did on myself.
Attached Files
FirstMadman-SevenDis.rpl (57.8 KB, 26 views)
Ouch! That has to hurt..rpl (40.9 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by roboaedin; May 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Actually got two, not one, of what was said.
I'm not even gonna rate this. You do know this is in foot mod right? Anyone can make a madman on that mod by just doing a simple grab kick. I would consider this non-legit. The madmans other people make are on the default mod on just changing gravity, ED, and turning dm, frac, and dq on and off, and the positions of Uke and Tori (can't be a position where Uke falls and dies). They don't change the dismemberment threshold or use footmod, but sometimes they use mods like Sambo.tbm and tweak the settings around
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I'm not even gonna rate this. You do know this is in foot mod right? Anyone can make a madman on that mod by just doing a simple grab kick. I would consider this non-legit. The madmans other people make are on the default mod on just changing gravity, ED, and turning dm, frac, and dq on and off, and the positions of Uke and Tori (can't be a position where Uke falls and dies). They don't change the dismemberment threshold or use footmod, but sometimes they use mods like Sambo.tbm and tweak the settings around

Just checked the replay file, it did have footmod on, I was as sure as I could be it was classic.
I should really work on remembering what mod I'm on when I do things.

Edit: I've got one that I did on myself, checked the file and it's classic.
Attached Files
Self-Madman.rpl (60.6 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by roboaedin; May 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM.
Yeah, no one really posts self madmans cause I don't even think they should be called madmans. I mean, I always thought of madmans as dismembering uke. I know a lot of ways to dismember myself and some can be classified madmans so I'm not sure if this is valid. Make a madman dismembering uke by hitting him.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yeah, no one really posts self madmans cause I don't even think they should be called madmans. I mean, I always thought of madmans as dismembering uke. I know a lot of ways to dismember myself and some can be classified madmans so I'm not sure if this is valid. Make a madman dismembering uke by hitting him.

I've tried that, but even though I was sure the mod was "Classic," it was footmod. ._.
Remember: I can't even run for more than six steps.
-----
And replay editing is insanely glitched in this version.
Last edited by roboaedin; May 27, 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, I have beta versions of the old ones
My Replays
This is what a madman should look like. Sorry about posting my replay. just making a point.
Attached Files
#P Madman.rpl (71.8 KB, 12 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Here's a madman I made after I read this thread's first post.
Attached Files
$par - OC 1-5.rpl (296.2 KB, 12 views)
My Replays
Nice but we should stop posting replays now. this aint a replay thread :P
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
I thought a madman was 5 dms in one kick or punch. :I
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog