Toribash
View Poll Results: Should players keep their qi for toribash next?
Players should keep their qi from toribash
42 Votes / 63.64%
Everyone should start at 0 qi
22 Votes / 33.33%
other, please state
2 Votes / 3.03%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't think that it should be transferred over to TB Next, as it is a new game. Of course, you will keep your qi for normal TB, or TB Classic as others have called it. However, I think that this saving grace is irrelevant as TB Classic will be losing interest and will eventually no longer be updated and less support.

i miss you ocean
Parrot that's possible, I wouldn't say it would 100% happen but there is a chance. I mean people still player games from 2009, I mean sure Toribash isn't as big as the games I'm thinking of I'm sure Toribash Classic will be here for awhile. Plus there is a chance Toribash Next will be a flop (I hope not ;-;) and people might stay with Classic.

Originally Posted by Charism View Post
My opinion: I wanna keep my qi but i dont like the "payforqi" stuff

Yeah me too, some people would say it doesn't matter since QI doesn't give you an advantage in a fight but I just want things to be fair.
Last edited by 16bars; Nov 27, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
IMO we should keep our QI, if not the TB next beginner servers would be filled with better players, as someone else mentioned earlier.
god if ur complaining so much just don’t play the game then, you can buy qi or don’t like most users do and don’t really care
No, honestly. Players shouldn't keep their old qi, as it is a new game and with new players coming in and old players migrating, that'd be a bit unfair to the whole community. New players would get left in the dust, we need to go up the belts..or whatever TBN will have, again. Just my opinion.
Last edited by Melon; Nov 29, 2017 at 12:41 AM.
no way bro thats crazy
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Who said there even will be qi system in TB next?

i'd like to see focus on ranking instead of qi
That would be nice, too.

But how would you choose who can use which color. I like that you have to earn specific (better) colors
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
That would be nice, too.

But how would you choose who can use which color. I like that you have to earn specific (better) colors

perhaps via ranking; the "nicest" colors like demon, pure etc etc could be at the top of the ranking whereas orc etc would be available to lower ranked players