Toribash
Whoa. It's been a long while since I've seen a flawless madman. And I've never seen a flawless 5-dm boom. Though it lacked brutality and all that crap, making a flawless madman with those dms are impressive. Good Job.
The opener is is completely weird, imo.
Also that fast kick to the knee idk how to comment on that.
But i liked the kick to the head very fast.
The last kick, somehow, didn't make me say woo.
But yea this replay is very smooth in your style, not to bad.
Also the pose is not bad ether. 7/10
Very different style from mine. So I can't say to much
Last edited by Death9535; Apr 20, 2013 at 10:43 PM.
Replay thread

Just made...

Asdf4
Man that boom hit was amazing. Enough said.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
The two first kicks weren't anything significant but the grab you did looked nice.
Ofcourse the flawless boom was great and I love how you make uke look when you pull him towards you.
Then you completely stop everything and make a pose that doesn't fit at all.
It'd be so much cooler if you'd follow the momentum and pose after that instead of a sudden stop.
'u'
Oh I didn't think that far, it would have looked cooler but yeah it isn't worth ruining the flawless replay.
Teach me how to boom properly goddammit.
'u'
Opener was unique but I didn't like how you kept your arm contracted during it.
Double arm DM was confusing, I was focusing on the leg to swipe DM but you fooled me and went for a slap wich looked good while watching the replay flow by but when looking at it carefully it looks a bit funny.
The next swipe decap looked awesome, the ghosting you did through yourself didn't matter one bit in this situation and the way you followed it up with the boom and pec DM with ukes leg looked really nice.
As always, I think you could improve your pose lol.
Nice replay mate.
'u'