Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Colonel Von Black
[IMG]http://forum.toribash.com/
Vector wip
Last edited by Chikin; Aug 7, 2013 at 01:28 AM.
Love how the mustache comes out of his nostrils! hahaha!

Love it!

Things I think need fixing...

In my opinion the creases around the eyes needs bigger outlines, they're very pixelated.
So is the middle of the mustache ;o I also think the ears should be raised and increased size wise, they're a bit small. So should the monocle chain.
There are only two things left that bother me, and that is the super-red parts on his eyes, they should be lighter, more pink-ish.
They're quite the attention seekers, almost blood red. The last thing is... What the hell is happening with the beard? Haha

Nice work, looking forward to updates!
this sunday I may gonna work more on it.. add shadows, maybe a different skin colors... skin texture.... I will see... it gonna be extravagant.
Nice, luv its so nice love the mustache.

Now some fixes:
1. I dont like how the mustache overlaps the beard
2. Could you maybe fix the chin beard it looks a bit messy.

Thats all, nice work
Uploaded the new version and deleted the old.... :v also.. question for everyone... how much you value this head texture? :d Dunno if I will work more on it or just leave it this simple
fenris can say you an exact price ill would say around 5-8k it looks cool i like the expressin and the nice lines in my case i would do a smoother shading :P
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
I would like to hear more than one opinion... I will pm him in case

Chicken, wasup mate

Looks great as always! The only thing that might be better imo is if you'd make the monocle frame a bit thicker to look a bit more realistic.
I totally agree and actually tought about it and forgot to do it.... :d well.. it gonna take a second. also... long time no see Zalmoxis!
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
I totally agree and actually tought about it and forgot to do it.... :d well.. it gonna take a second. also... long time no see Zalmoxis!

Totally! How have you been? It's good to see some of the oldfaegs still around here. Your art is just as I recalled it