Toribash
Also, Where is Juhizz? He was someone who made sickass replays, and pretty inspirative too.
and agreed about nightin.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
bgjames stole from a really good replaymaker back then

i dont know how good he is since i stopped looking at his replays once i noticed that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
bgjames stole from a really good replaymaker back then

i dont know how good he is since i stopped looking at his replays once i noticed that

he was joking pooion
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
So you decided to include MrJingles1, yet excluded Nuthug, you're off to a good start.
Last edited by Hypez; Dec 18, 2016 at 04:28 AM. Reason: NOTHING AGAINST YOU JINGLES.
ok so I'm done with finals and I may be able to get to work on this a bit again

to all recommending stuff for this i do appreciate them and added some people that I definitely forgot about

it should be noted that people like nightin, oblivion, jaker, nuthug, etc. were excluded from the writing as they are all predominantly realism replaymakers which I do not have expertise in and this scene diverges from ukebash significantly after its conception

A rough timeline (remember I don't know anything about realism) may look something like this

REALISM

Pioneers: NutHug, Nightin
Perfectionists: Oblivion, Jaker
Modern: Tsuion, Flash, ?
MAS: Binklawz, ?

This timeline would mess with the chronology of my ukebash history and since the scenes basically don't mix it would be best suited as a separate history (that I am not qualified to write)

so that is why i am not including very obviously skilled players in the project at this time

ALSO if anyone wants to write bios for any of the players just let me know (please i would love to do less work)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Zibril View Post
what ever happened to this project?

Larfen's irl job is probably a lot more fruitful
oh yeah