Ranking
Original Post
A Thread Meant For 3d Artists
Sup Everyone. Welcome to my little art thread. Here, Ill Occasionally post my models here and i would like y'all to give some cnc on it, ok?
Les start

1st model

Last edited by Arunesh31; Apr 7, 2018 at 04:53 PM.
"Death Before Dishonor"
Just a little constructive criticism on the battleaxe. I think that without the handle, it feels incomplete. Most, if not all fantasy weapons I know of, use a handle (for battleaxes). Another thing I really wanted to point out is that it's flat. The entire battleaxe looks like you traced it and then extruded it? It doesn't have the curves or sharp edges that a battleaxe would.

I like the texture, but the highlights vs the darker areas could be more contrasty. (if that makes any sense) It's a metal weapon so perhaps try using a very very light blue-ish grey or grey-green color in parts of it. (just a suggestion)
Last edited by jump; Apr 7, 2018 at 06:15 PM.
Yeah about the flatness. It wasn't traced D: didnt know any1 wud see it like that, I spent 2 hrs making that it isnt like.... XD damn that broke my heart. and I had plans of making it smooth, but after I started the art on the blade, i forgot about that and now the uvs r totally messee up. So there's nothing I can do about its flatNess. Will remember tho next time
"Death Before Dishonor"