Toribash
Original Post
Fabulizer!

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away. Tori was walking with Uke when they stumbled upon a package. "To: Butler" a tag on it read. They were curious. Uke said that Tori was the bravest out of the two of them and that he should open it. When he did, a bunch of confetti burst into the air. They searched the box thoroughly, to find a bunch of costume pieces. They ravaged the box in search for the most fabulous costume pieces. Tori argued that he was more fabulous but Uke denied it.
To this day the box has not even been seen by Butler himself and the two of them haven't come to an agreement on who's more fabulous.

In this art event, you will need to draw Uke or Tori. You will need to make them look absolutely fabulous! mmmmhmmm
You will need to choose #TeamTori or #TeamUke. One person in each team that has the most fabulous drawing will win cool prizes!

No plagiarism! If we find out then we'll let Tori and Uke ravage you like the box.
You can only have one entry in one team.

Your art will be judged by:
Butler, krisis13, FleshMon, Nugget

Prize for winner in each team:
+ 5ST

3 weeks from this post.
Last edited by Quack; Jul 22, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
does it have to b like fancy
-----
btw team tori
Last edited by jhunter03; Jul 9, 2017 at 07:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
#teamuke
-----
#TeamUke
Attached Thumbnails
img008 (2).jpg  
Last edited by jhunter03; Jul 11, 2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
Might as Well
Looks like something that wont take long to do.

one question are we able to put clothes on them, because that does kinda alter their shape a little.
-----
#TeamTori

My family thinks I am gay now, and thinks my girlfriend is a cover up. XD hope it was worth it.

I changed it a little after you said it was ok to have clothes.

Ps. I know how much you guys love g strings and hello kitty
Last edited by deathf; Jul 13, 2017 at 11:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Yes you can put clothes on them, even though it may alter their shape a little, at least make it look as if they look like they are the same body shape
Loving the entries so far guys, haven't got long to go before the deadline!
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
Yes you can put clothes on them, even though it may alter their shape a little, at least make it look as if they look like they are the same body shape
Loving the entries so far guys, haven't got long to go before the deadline!

Yep only two more days.
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
#Teamtori, well I just made this shit sketch an year ago or so, not really a good drawer but lets see if this works out!
Attached Thumbnails
14607953_336297976721619_1573012984_n.jpg  
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the