Toribash
Is Nagato Yuki chan no Shoushitsu worth it? It hurt my heart to see and remember all the characters from melancholy. And after watching the first episode i'm a bit scared to watch the rest.
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
Is Nagato Yuki chan no Shoushitsu worth it? It hurt my heart to see and remember all the characters from melancholy. And after watching the first episode i'm a bit scared to watch the rest.

oh well its completely a different story.
if you love it,just watch it,or read the manga.

have only seen parts and reviews, but it's nothing like the Haruhi series, it's probably like the Soul Eater Not! of the Haruhi series.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

I think it's not,because I can kinda already tell what's gonna happen after episode 1.(ofcourse she'll finally be able to fucking eat the turkey.) But I suggest you just see for yourself.
So, I am looking for an anime. Hi.

Genres I mainly enjoy:
- Drama
- Romance
- Comedy
- Horror
- Fantasy

I dislike pointless Harems and stupidity when it comes to Ecchi. Some is fine, but most are pretty unappealing to me.

Favorite Anime are Angel Beats and Your Lie in April, saying this, so you get a good feel on what I like.

Help Me Dammit

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
tfw you know a good anime but forgot the name
-----
nvm just remembered, it's called kokoro connect
Last edited by Melqart; Jan 1, 2016 at 02:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So, I am looking for an anime. Hi.

Genres I mainly enjoy:
- Drama
- Romance
- Comedy
- Horror
- Fantasy

I dislike pointless Harems and stupidity when it comes to Ecchi. Some is fine, but most are pretty unappealing to me.

Favorite Anime are Angel Beats and Your Lie in April, saying this, so you get a good feel on what I like.

Help Me Dammit

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.,
Nagi no Asukara, Golden Time, and Clannad/After Story, but everyone's probably
watched that one already.. and Kanon (2006) i guess

Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
tfw you know a good anime but forgot the name
-----
nvm just remembered, it's called kokoro connect

yeah, Kokoro Connect was good too
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.,

yeah, Kokoro Connect was good too

golden time is still one of my favourite in the genre
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

I'll check out Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. I've seen Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, very nice.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I'll check out Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. I've seen Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, very nice.

So, how many tissues did you spent?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.