ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Maybe a big job from JL
i couldnt help but notice ur "clan" of replay makers, what i wanna know is, are u any good? what videos have u made?

we in the JL community are working on collecting alot of replays and putting them together as a Judo League Promo Vid.

do you make videos on command?
We need a new vid. I made a that as a experiment. You also asked if we are any good. Well, not too brag but.. uhm.. yes.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
You also asked if we are any good. Well, not too brag but.. uhm.. yes.

lol

But man... we would need a hella long song to incorporate everyone without it being short 1 replay blips
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
lol

But man... we would need a hella long song to incorporate everyone without it being short 1 replay blips

Not that this is the right thread to discuss this, but what makes you think we can't use multiple songs?
Whoop Whoop
well not bad, i like the fps and lack of lag i must say, but it cant say fraps.com on top of the screen.

*SNIP*

the question is, how much will it cost us, if we supply a pack of rpl files, a song and deliver them to one of you guys. also with some directions on how to make it and what it should have.

it must be without the fraps and it cant lag. are we talking 10k tc? 20k?

we really want this to be good, and have sort of an idea of how we want it to be.

whos leader of this community? spokesperson?

5 day ban for warez. Think before you post stuff, people.
Last edited by Delaid; Feb 20, 2009 at 02:27 PM.
Well it won't matter for a little while now, warez got him banned for 5 days.
not so fast guys. bans over and we still have a vid to make.

whats a reasonable price for a proper vid anyway? and by proper i mean awesome, with cool editing, flashy angles, nice headings in sync to cool music, the works.

40k? pls remember that around 100 JL members will be watching the vid, and with ORMOS name in the credits, u might get more assignments later.