Ranking
Original Post
Unjoinable qa servers
I have been getting this problem lately where one of the quick aikido servers are unjoinable. like for the span of weeks three exact same names will be shown in the room preview thing. when i try to join them it goes in and the screen were both toris ghosts are just shown and the names are written waiting. it stays like that forever...
Hmm, its qa1 right?

I am getting the exact same problem, names are:

- Nevada
- Skinpunk
- [Piratez] Squirre1

If it's the same as yours, I'll go ahead and report it to one of the help squad members so they can hopefully pass along to message to someone who can fix this. Waiting on your confirmation.
If anyone else is reading this, can you test and see if you get the same problem?

EDIT: Still getting it almost an hour an a half later.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Apr 4, 2016 at 03:04 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
same issue, guessing that server went down and it kept the data of users inside from before it went down
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Hmm, its qa1 right?

I am getting the exact same problem, names are:

- Nevada
- Skinpunk
- [Piratez] Squirre1

If it's the same as yours, I'll go ahead and report it to one of the help squad members so they can hopefully pass along to message to someone who can fix this. Waiting on your confirmation.
If anyone else is reading this, can you test and see if you get the same problem?

EDIT: Still getting it almost an hour an a half later.

Yea those 3 names...
Hi hello. This still seems to be broken, Ill look into getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience

Alright well, after years, this has been fixed, you should find that qa1 is now joinable, and the player list refreshes normally, if the problem occurs again, feel free to PM me