Toribash
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
I use this technique in quarantine.
the 3 mines, plus a rocket launcher would get me double kills+
The only problem for me is not taking damage, since the huge boom boom.

Depends on where your staying. Like, if your on 2 towers, there are so many places to hide and set mines its not even funny. Of course, if your on the main zombies, 650 hp is really hard to take down with 3 mines and a rocket ._. Trust me it sucks running and jumping after they get inside. I usually use a gun that has around 250-300 ammo in quarantine so I have something to rely on when my mines and launcher fail to take down the zombie coming in.

Also, I hate noobs that die and watch you and shout out your hiding spot D: It was the only thing I hated
hey guys i made my account again and have to restart soon not now though to lazy and its 4:22 am
its not so bad with the hackers in elimination also my ingame name is kryogenicgun
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I will play this again once they get that 'Hack Shield' updated.

Yea, that was my first worries when tried to play it again, it didn't look like that updated shit with there hack shield. I closed it soon after. Its not even worth playing when you can hack it :s
come on people i need some familier players with me and your good toribashers so lets see you with a gun xD also not now 1:12 am goodnight/morning
i did and you never showed

Wolfice Moderated Message:
Please take this to Pms
Last edited by Wolfe; Jun 27, 2011 at 09:14 PM.