Ranking
Hello, My name in real life is José Matheus Araújo dos Santos.
In Toribash is TheGameSZ.

I'm a black belt, but I have the ability to 3rd dan black belt because he had a old account that was banned, and not want to talk about it.

I'm 13 years old.

I live in Manaus - Amazon - Brazil.

I would like to enter the clan Cheat To Get new friends, participate in clan events and more ...

I have attended the Next clans:

Night-Wolfs (Nights) ADM

Pure Figthers (PureF) Co-Leader

Guardians of Liberty (GDL) Co-Leader

My Usercard:

Hey I'm zhuyuan and I really want to join your clan as I see lots of (cheat) members all the time. I could apply for any clan but I am particularly interested in cheat. Most clans are too inactive unlike (cheat) and are the leaders are usually always begging for tc from the members.

I'm a 2nd dan black belt and my global rank is 2k.

My mod that i am best in is probably aikido.tbm and aikidobigdojo.tbm. I also enjoy playing racingcarsfixed.tbm and lolnade.tbm.

I live in London and I love my sister. I am also loyal to clans. Furthermore, I like to help out other members in the clan(whether that me TC wise or tutoring in how joints work). You can usually find me in bet rooms or tourneys. In addition, I like playing football and I play table-tennis at quite a high level. I was a former member of (FC).

I am very active and I love to participate in clan wars. Also I am very good friends with Pure,xcess and Tacticaled. I was advised to join this clan by Swaves <3

I hope u accept me

Oh btw I'm 12
Last edited by zhuyuan; Jul 8, 2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Updated Rank :O
Name: Alexandre
Belt: 4th Dan black belt
Account since: 2009
I would like to join because i want an active clan to enjoy playing in tourneys and stuff.
Best modes: aikidobigdojo / judofrac.

http://prntscr.com/4008dx

Hope some answer by pm. thanks.

Libzalck
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Hey I'm zhuyuan and I really want to join your clan as I see lots of (cheat) members all the time. I could apply for any clan but I am particularly interested in cheat. I'm a 2nd dan black belt and my global rank is 9k

My mod that i am best in is probably aikido.tbm and aikidobigdojo.tbm. I also enjoy playing racingcarsfixed.tbm and lolnade.tbm.

I live in London and I love my sister. I am also loyal to clans. Furthermore, I like to help out other members in the clan(whether that me TC wise or tutoring in how joints work). You can usually find me in bet rooms or tourneys. In addition, I like playing football and I play table-tennis at quite a high level. I was a former member of (FC).

I am very active and I love to participate in clan wars. Also I am very good friends with Pure,xcess and Tacticaled. I was advised to join this clan by Swaves <3

I hope u accept me

Oh btw I'm 12

Originally Posted by Libzalck View Post
Name: Alexandre
Belt: 4th Dan black belt
Account since: 2009
I would like to join because i want an active clan to enjoy playing in tourneys and stuff.
Best modes: aikidobigdojo / judofrac.

http://prntscr.com/4008dx

Hope some answer by pm. thanks.

Libzalck

Last edited by Note; Jul 6, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
goodbye cruel world
Please someone tell me why are you ´ing, I really dont know, no sarcasm, like actually. oh yeah right

Zuhuyan, you are a douche. I have seen you multiple times ingame and you always just boast about your skills. No from me. Seeing lots of member from (cheat)? 56-7 of them post, and we are still pretty new, so that was just something you added to the app to make us flatter.Also, saying you are forum active and having 124 posts since april doesnt suit well.Since you said you are loyal to clans, I assume you would hav posted a little bit on their clan threads, that would definitely boost your posts.I also dont get why did you add the "I love my sister". Why did we need to hear that. And if you would like to finally open up your mouth, how about you actually say why you chose usover any otheer clan. Saying you see us alot is not a sufficient reason.

Do you see how this respone is not formated and jumps from one subject to the next one with no flow? That is also shown in your app. GL, but a heck no from me.

Lib:
Last edited by duck; Jul 6, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
h
Duck : R u sure u aren't mixing me up with zhuyian. I'm not known to boast and I haven't seen u at all in-game.