ES Recruitment Drive
Great application, and personality too if I do say so myself. Very mature and respectful. The lack of post count is fine, it isn't really something to worry about.

The amount of effort is great and evident, I applaud you for that. Haven't seen the replays, but even if they aren't top-notch, there is always room to learn.

I feel as if you have a lot of motivation and I'm determined myself to keep that motivated self of yours to keep going. Yes from me.
How do you kill one with no life?
Welcome to Bliss's Clan page RedRebel24, do not spam/ask for ally on our clan thread. Thanks.

w0w. Rude.

Hello my name is Luke and I would like to join your clan Bliss. I am a 3rd Dan Black Belt of course. I live in Missouri, USA and have a GMT of -6 I believe. School is out of session right now, so I have pretty much all of every day to do games.

I started playing Toribash in May of last year, and ever since, I have taken only one long break. It was maybe abot 2 or 3 months long. I have a lot of experience in hosting events. I was a trial GM for a few months before school started last year,and I practiced some forum events as well. So if you need any forum events made, then I am your guy.

I am very ingame active and very foum active, and will tell you if I will be temporarily inactive. I really like to interact with other players in any game I play.

I play pretty much any mod that is competitive. I prefer aikido and Wushu over most things. I prefer regular aikido over ABD, but I will play most aikido variants. The mod I am playing most right now is definitely Greykido. I can help quite a bit in clan wars.

I have been in a lot of clans. Most of them you probably never heard about. Here are the ones off of the top of my head: (Onyx), (Phenomenal), and [Diamonds]. They were all really fun clans, and I was very active in each of them.

I am an abysmal singleplayer replay maker, but I am pretty decent ingame. I can attach a few multiplayer replays here.

I know a few people in the clan. Infinity, Nitoratus, and Conduct. They can hopefully vouch for me maybe? *wink*
Attached Files
Role Reversal!.rpl (60.7 KB, 4 views)
Ho fatha gawd.rpl (73.5 KB, 3 views)
dat save.rpl (46.7 KB, 2 views)
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
MrDerpo: I met him in a server and talked with him in our IRC. He seems to be a nice and mature guy and he's not bad ingame. Yes from me.

RedRebel24: I know him and he's a cool guy, but I wouldn't say he was very active in Diamonds. Well, maybe he has enough time now because school is over. Neutral.
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
MrDerpo: I met him in a server and talked with him in our IRC. He seems to be a nice and mature guy and he's not bad ingame. Yes from me.

RedRebel24: I know him and he's a cool guy, but I wouldn't say he was very active in Diamonds. Well, maybe he has enough time now because school is over. Neutral.

I am always lurking around. I don't post unless I feel a need to. The Diamonds thread just didn't have a whole lot of fruitful conversation. :P
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
You're a cool dude Rebel, but I question your activity.

Yes, it is nice of you to post when you are comfortable, but even you saw how shitty our posts are. You could have just said "hey guys, hows your day going", and no one would mind it. Just because there isn't "fruitful" conversation in the Diamonds thread, doesn't mean you can't start any.

Great app overall, using some very complex words in there.

Going to say Yes, but I want to assure you that my vote is easily changeable by any actions I see from you around in-game and/or forums.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
I am always lurking around. I don't post unless I feel a need to. The Diamonds thread just didn't have a whole lot of fruitful conversation. :P

Well, I know how you feel. I've been used to only lurk around before going into active posting. Just drop in the conversation, post opinions or doubts about the matter in question and you'll be fine.

Yes.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch

Lemme try this app thing. CAUTION! MAY CAUSE EYE RAPE

Aaaaaaand thats it. As I explained to buze, I am not so good at writing apps, but I took a stab at it anyways.
quack
brshoX: I like your application a lot. You seem to be really forum active, which is what we are mainly looking for. In-game skill only matters a little to us. For me it's a yes.
Buze | Infinity | Orbus
Brshox:

Easy yes. I like your personality and I find you as an easy-going person. I also like your reasons to join the clan.

Not everyone is good at apps, but I'm very glad you decided to make one. Once again, yes.
Ok so, yes to both, Brshox's app made me cry it was so beautiful.
Jen has my total and absolute yes, yet again, I cried it was so beautiful.