Toribash
Original Post
How much tc is considered "Rich"
Small question for you people. In just your opinion, how much tc do you think is considered "Rich" I believe its 30k and above :P
i consider 500k to be moderately rich and 1mil to be rich, but im and oldfag who used to have a on of money so my opinion doesnt really count :*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
rich is having full 512 + a nice set + matching flames + icon + and 500k+ TC to spend on anything else you'd want
I too consider rich to be anyone that has like 500k, but I also consider rich people to be people that make TC easily, since they will just get the TC soon anyways. I am not one to create for TC though, don't know about you, but I see how useless it is. I consider rich to be more around 1 million though more than half a million.
:P like 1m
[Parrot]Static> God frosy, why is ur head texture so much better than mine... frosy> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Being rich is about having money to blow on whatever 20 min fad is around and then not caring or regretting the expenditure once the fad is over. So really 250k+ is more or less rich enough in my head.
With how low TC worth is these days in correspondence with USD. I'd say around 500k is the line between well off and rich.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Even you win 10tc per match and keep doing it, and you get 50k, I'll consider you rich. You play tournies, get 100k, i'll consider you rich. You have 20k to buy something, I'll consider you rich..
If you consider yourself a rich person, you're rich!
Don't compare yourself to others
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
i'm always broke, so anything over 3 full orc sets in your inventory is what i consider rich

Sell me your full orc sets