Ranking
Original Post
[vid] Heathens
Took me a day to edit, as I'm still grasping some effects and pumps.
I hope you enjoy.
Cnc plz.

Music: Twenty One Pilots - Heathens

Replay Makers:
(Nearly)
(NotNoob)
(Shiro)

Programs used:
Blender (Editing)
SimpleScreenRecorder (Recording)
Toribash
I feel like you just recorded a bunch of replays and put them into blender hoping for a miracle.

That intro was really weird

No flow, sync, effects (except for pumps I guess)

Transitions were bad - Don't start at the very beginning of a replay start like 50-100 frames in.

In the second and third actual replay where the uke's appear out of no where when the tori hits look very weird and bland with no sync to anything.

You should really switch to After Effects if you want any progress in editing.
Originally Posted by Bands View Post
I feel like you just recorded a bunch of replays and put them into blender hoping for a miracle.

That intro was really weird

No flow, sync, effects (except for pumps I guess)

Transitions were bad - Don't start at the very beginning of a replay start like 50-100 frames in.

In the second and third actual replay where the uke's appear out of no where when the tori hits look very weird and bland with no sync to anything.

You should really switch to After Effects if you want any progress in editing.

I'm switching to AE after I get a new laptop, hopefully in the next few months, but until then this is all I have to work with. I'll try to fix the flow and effects and next vid there will be minimum effects, more focusing on the velo side of things.
Do /opt floortexture 0 for people with ground textures, it makes things much smoother.
you always seem to start your edits at the start of the song. Choose a more fitting part of the song to edit to, this song personally I would have started editing to it where you finished at around 0:22 because that leaves the most points for sync and shit.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato