Ranking
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
We lost in cbr (Clan Battle Royal) so we lost official too, we can get it back though, thanks for the consern my fine friend!

Sounds like a shitty event to me.

"Lets make an event where if you lose, you lose the hard work you put in to become official. Sounds like a great idea event team."

The more I try to comeback the more I realize this games drastic downfall.

Someone find me a time machine so I can return to 2010 please.
Naw it was actualy a pretty cool one imo
we still get a reward thingy and can re apply like a week after death and such so it was pretty fair, we are the ones who entered right xD
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Naw it was actualy a pretty cool one imo
we still get a reward thingy and can re apply like a week after death and such so it was pretty fair, we are the ones who entered right xD

We knew the risk. We still took it. We will recover. WAPOW will never stay dead.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Well said but, what if toribash dies? :')
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Well said but, what if toribash dies? :')

Never! How dare you even think that?! -slaps Dube-
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
It's so much fun
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
It's so much fun

The event is, or being unofficial is? If you're saying unofficial is fun, I disagree. We are having complications trying to get people to post in order to become official again.
We will be fine. And sarcasm Dylan lol. I mean the people that don't post will be kicked. Simple enough
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White