Ranking
Original Post
Matarika's Replays
I'm starting a new replay thread. There will be parkour, Tricking, Mas, sparring, whatever. lol

My other replay thread is here. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=579754&page=4

My channel is here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtz...aBJrrvNMtkRXRg

Attached Files
#Matarika The Sword Fix.rpl (492.6 KB, 18 views)
lw_sabertooth.tbm (4.1 KB, 16 views)
#Matarika: The Remote.rpl (4.38 MB, 14 views)
blu_apartmentspar_v2g.tbm (32.8 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jul 5, 2017 at 12:22 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Is this like the replay vault? Or are you down for cnc fam?
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Down for Cnc Brah
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
mmh
pretty good things you've got there to be honest.
but i think you need to put more effort tho
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
1st Replay (End of the Line): I love the replay, very creative. I really like your play/fight style. The only problems I see is I'm not a fan of the way you climbed back up after falling that far, you get on your feet then kinda flick up with your hands rather than swing up and land on your feet, overall a great replay fam <3

2nd Replay (Sword Fix): Really great WepNip C; I think it was a very creative and skilled idea and you executed it perfectly, nice job <3 Personally i think you shoulda ended with stabbing Uke in the heart then having him explode, but that's just personal preference <3

3rd Replay (The Remote): Amazing spar mat!! Really shows your true skill! <3 No real problems with it, well nothing I can think of!!
Here's a cool Parkour Replay on tempest.
Attached Files
#Matarika Tempest.rpl (571.3 KB, 28 views)
tempest_freerun_academy.tbm (25.3 KB, 16 views)
Nice replay mat C: Very smooth and creative C: a bit of twitch on the landing after the yellow boxes and moving on the wall. Overall another great replay
Did a Cool Replay hacky thing.

Attached Files
Matarika_The_Combo_Master.rpl (647.3 KB, 24 views)
matarika_the_combo_master

pretty cool concept! you've definitely got the idea down, although i think it could be executed better. one thing i noticed is that uke appears JUST as you're about you hit him, which is very sudden and doesnt flow with the replay. i would suggest teleporting uke much sooner, and keeping the fight going on with one opponent longer, so it looks cleaner. i also suggest using a mod, like jisse and tsuion have done. this allows for less noticeable sudden jumps, and makes the replay flow much more cleanly.
for your sparring style, i notice that you're very MAS, and not enough flow. a MAS style is fine if that's what you're going for, but remember that you can always incorporate spin kicks and sweeps into your fight without doing anything crazy you're also a little stiff when you fight, try to loosen up! hella nice replay, i'd love to see what you can do with this in the future! hope this all helps
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord