Toribash
Original Post
Newbie's Starting Moves
Newbie moves that sometimes makes you:
these are the most used newbie moves ever in the history of toribash.

NOOBCLAP-the first ever newbie move that is very easy to learn..it is also hard to defend unless you kick..
To Execute:
contract pecs
grabby hands

NOOBCLAP Curve-the second first ever move that is very easy to learn..easy to be defended but can be used for defensive purposes..
To Execute:
contract pecs
grabby hands
contract elbows

NOOBKICK-the third of the NOOB moves..kicks but it only works sometimes..might or might not work..
To Execute:
hold all
extend left/right hip
contract left/right hip

these are some starting newbie moves...
doesnt mean you should use them... theyre often frowned upon the toribash community.
so experiment in SP and play replays and press e within the first 10 frames to see how they open. then you can bend and modify to your will, but use more than one and make sure its not to comparable to the replay you started with. thats how you would come up with decent openers.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
i just wrote that...so very very very newbies can learn at least a practiced move....
One more maybe, Body Split?

Contract Pecs
Raise Shoulders
Space

Grabby Hands
Lower Shoulders
Contract Hips
(Contract Knees if chosen)

This is a commonly used 'newbie' move.
Actually we don't want to spread 'Newbie' moves here.
We want to encourage people trying stuff on their own and asking for help when they are stuck with a move. The aim of this forum is to help Newbies getting better and not offer them more of what they are already capable of.
Everyone who took the time to go through the Tutorial or read the Manual knows this stuff.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Nuthug is right.

What makes this game unique is to design own moves. Sure in wushu there are plenty of moves already, and many work good, but you can always variate the moves, and even if its just bending the lumbar in another direction sometimes, it could make even more/less damage. Try it out yourself and soon you will get better and better.

/moral
i sometimes try to copy other peoples moves but i naver can and i always get myself a move
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!