Ranking
Originally Posted by Beast696 View Post
how did u ment that hanz0,sarcasm much?

Not at all! Look at all the people who believe in you - please, continue!

P.S. Hi Jire - We're mildly sorry if this wasn't quite the direction you wanted the discussion to take, but seriously, this is awesome.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
of course there's aliens in the hollow core of the earth. in fact when you dig a hole deep enough, or use one of the many boreholes used by these subterranean molepeople, conveniently located in antarctica, lapland, Mauna Kea in Hawaii, Grand Canyon, Grand Central Station, and the base of Mt Kilimanjaro, you can access this lands.

One caveat though, is that when you dig deeper than the Moho layer, gravity is reversed. essentially, gravity of the earth is concentrated on the three mile layer near the surface of the earth (or to these subterranean aliens, the "base").

These mole-like alens believe that the hot molten core of the earth is their "sun" and that the earth revolves around it. The earth to them is like Dyson Spheres in our tech lingo.

one of the reasons that NASA has yet to discover these molepeople is that the structure of the earth's surface acting as dyson spheres blocks any of the "ground radio" waves they use for communications. as far as communicating with surface dwellers, the only evidence of them trying are earthquakes and coded lava floes.
Beast, I have a question. What happens if the Russians were to start another cold war? Would they threaten the use of these aliens?
emmm ... ok inb4 ban for offtopic?

i forgot there are volcanic erruptions and through that earthquakes of level 5, i srsly wanna see how someone survive on that planet , ill give him all my money i get in my life , there was another planet with better qualifications for serious supporting of life, or better another moon it has kinda similiar consistency as our earth,his name is Gliza or gliese 581 and it exists water on it and this very much its more water then earth ,the planet is covered with 80% water 20% land but since we have the abilities to create our own artificial humus layer ,what we proved in Dubai (artficial islands) this wont be a problem , only problem is the planet is 36 light years away from us. Fact is we dont know as much as we think,generally about all,if u want to know the truth find it by urself Tesh,and Jire u dont need for all a proof thats a human need, sometimes the Truth is a Lie and otherways.

i forgot there are volcanic erruptions and through that earthquakes of level 5, i srsly wanna see how someone survive on that planet , ill give him all my money i get in my life , there was another planet with better qualifications for serious supporting of life, or better another moon it has kinda similiar consistency as our earth,his name is Gliza or gliese 581 and it exists water on it and this very much its more water then earth ,the planet is covered with 80% water 20% land but since we have the abilities to create our own artificial humus layer ,what we proved in Dubai (artficial islands) this wont be a problem , only problem is the planet is 36 light years away from us. Fact is we dont know as much as we think,generally about all,if u want to know the truth find it by urself Tesh,and Jire u dont need for all a proof thats a human need, sometimes the Truth is a Lie and otherways.

Fricking earthquakes, farming up a storm on that xp.
I'm still somewhat uncertain as to your hole-in-the-Earth concept. Could you perhaps provide some sort of labeled diagram?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&

I love this! You're so smart!

Yeah, lets all travel at the speed of light for 36 years and land on another planet! That's fucking genius!
inq.
Add this to the list of things I need a labeled diagram of, please. I think if you made some graphical representations of your hollow earth theory and, um, this other thing, it would really help to convince people.

B&B&B&
u wont live long if u make this public or they will fuck ur life ,by jail u in the padded cell like alot of other ppl, besides ppl wont understand cuz,,,they forgot who they are, actually one time we was a part of an endless stream of energy a part of all, filled with positive things ,the sumerians believed on 12 dimensions, which would be this thing then ,an endless stream of "love" and our true nature ,as Gods.

Yep.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]